1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ★★★ Professional WordPress Themes Submission Service | 2 Yrs Experience ★★★

Discussion in 'Services' started by dulcenegosyante, Jun 17, 2010.

Hi friends!

We are now accepting orders for our WordPress Themes Submission Service. We have exclusive discounted prices to our DP clients.

[​IMG]

Note:
    • Payment via Paypal.
    • PM me for your orders, questions or inquiries.
    • Orders are processed on a first come first serve basis.

Our order hotline is now ready to accept orders. :)

Thank you!

dulcenegosyante, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. Lorelei

Lorelei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay just thought I'll post my feedback here, in case anyone is also considering the service, but is held back by the lack of comments here.

I just had a several themes promoted by Dulce's team, and I must say -- this service rocks! Very easy and fast communication, I am normally a pain in the ***, but I got a reply to each and every email! The distribution is fast (in my case, approx 24 h) and includes submission to some social bookmarking services like Digg and Mixx (if I am not mistaken), so it's obviously a big plus. Most of the sites picked in the 100 package are approving the submission right away, so you don't get 50 submitted and 50 "pending", like in some other submission services.

Overall: very fast & professional, yet relatively cheap, so you definitely won't be let down by this service!

Lorelei, Jun 21, 2010 IP