1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MacFileRecovery.net - $350/month revenue, over 6,000 backlinks, Top 3 SERP Rankings

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thundakiss, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello guys, up for sale is one of my better affiliate websites, MACFILERECOVERY.NET.
    There are a few things you should know as to why this site stands out and is a great investment:

1. This site has over 6,000 backlinks going to it and a LOT of work was put into the SEO of this site. As you can see, it has TOP 2 or TOP 3 rankings for its main terms, mac file recovery and mac data recovery in google as well as many other long tail terms. This site currently gets around 40 unique visitors per day and is always increasing and should top out at about 90-100 unique visitors per day.

2. It runs totally on auto-pilot. No need to worry about advertising as it gets natural traffic and no need to answer emails. Just collect your check each and every month as it has a lot of quality backlinks and ranks in the top 2 or 3 for its main terms.

This site makes money through REVENUEWIRE.COM and if you don't already have an account, it's easy to sign up for whether you live in the United States or not.

The commission received on this product is 50% which amounts to around $46 per sale and as the Mac's market share is always increasing, so will your number of customers going forward.

You can see the traffic stats here:
    http://www.macfilerecovery.net/analytics.pdf

You can see screenshots from my Revenuewire account here as well:
    http://www.macfilerecovery.net/sales_report.JPG
    http://www.macfilerecovery.net/sales_report2.JPG

Reason for selling the site is that I unfortunately need the money right now. If it were possible I'd keep the site and develop it even further. I've been looking at some very profitable keywords with low organic competetion that I wanted to build pages for and probably rank well for, but don't have the time to do so.

Please feel free to contact me with any offers or questions you may have. Thanks

thundakiss, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  2. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    one question: their affiliate page says otherwise:
    * Generate Sales upto USD 1000.00/ Euro 750.00 and receive 20% commission
    * Generate Sales from USD 1001.00 to USD 2000.00 / Euro 751.00 to Euro 1500.00 and receive 25% commission
    * Generate Sales above USD 2001.00/ Euro 1501.00 and receive 30% commission

you said is 50%?
    and no, you cant signup with revenuewire from outside US:
    Unable to Process Sign Up

We're sorry, but we're currently unable to process your request to sign up as an affiliate with RevenueWire. This may be because you are attempting to sign up from a location that our system doesn't automatically process.

petyard, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  3. thundakiss

thundakiss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont know what you are talking about, but on revenuewire's sign up page, which is right here:
    http://www.revenuewire.com/affiliate/signup/

You can clearly see that some affiliates offer up to 75% commission. The affiliate that I use offers 50% commission and that can clearly be seen in my seen in my screenshots where i make about $46 per sale, which is right around 50%. Also, on the signup page, you can clearly see the sheer number of countries they support. I am not in the United States and the signup was very pain free so unless you are from Nigeria or North Korea or something, then this site is not for you.

4. BH_Winchester

BH_Winchester Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    May I ask why you are selling the site if things are really going that well?

BH_Winchester, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  5. thundakiss

thundakiss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Unfortunately, I need the money to help pay for my tuition later in the fall. I really, really do not want to sell this site but if the right offer comes along, I'll take it so I can finish up my final year.

6. DreamHosts

DreamHosts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey is this site sold or not pm me mate

DreamHosts, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  7. robo-cop

robo-cop Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    what script is the site using or is it just a template?

robo-cop, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  8. thundakiss

thundakiss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not a script or anything. Just an HTML page I designed in Photoshop.

thundakiss, Jun 9, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.