1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mariah.info & Other Great .coms Available! MUST SELL! Make Offers! Includes Templates

Discussion in 'Domains' started by technolochic, May 16, 2010.

Hello everyone!

I really have to get rid of these domains I have. I do not have the time to develop them at all. Therefore, I will be happy to pass them on to someone who can make something great out of them.

The domains below are what I have available. I'm a little flexible on pricing, so feel free to PM me with any offers!
    If you choose to take a domain, I'll include 2 site templates for you.

Take a look at what I have:

Mariah.info - $250
    Over 90K local searches! This one is a very unique one and can be really made into something great. I'm a bit flexible on this one, so feel free to PM me!

Technolochic.com - $150
    This one is an awesome, brandable domain. It was previously used for a female technology blog site. You can make something amazing out of this! I have a beautiful Wordpress theme that goes along with it.

Geile.co.uk - $150
    This one is a bit on the adult side or can be used as a photo site.

Macclient.com - $50
    Perfect establishment for an Apple business related site. Or, it can be used for some sort of Mac software development. (Search the domain term up in Google).

Magazinecove.com - $50
    Already established for selling magazines. It is also a typo for "magazine cover."

Vinixcomputer.com - $25
    Perfect, catchy domain name for a computer/consulting/ecommerce business.

Truetorrents.com - $50
    Can be used as a great torrent/sharing site. Totally brandable! I've got a script to go along with it as well.

I'm open to any PMs. Ask any questions you please! I will treat you well with these domains! I just really need to get them off my hands so I can pay off some things.

Thanks! I hope to hear from you all soon! :)

technolochic, May 16, 2010 IP
  2. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mariah.info

10$ here.

clbyodo, May 16, 2010 IP
  3. technolochic

technolochic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I'm sorry, I am not willing to let that domain go for that low.

Please, PM me for offers.

BUMP!

technolochic, May 17, 2010 IP