1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling vBulletin 4 Premium Styles | Traffic / Rev etc etc

Discussion in 'Sites' started by zinghana, Apr 15, 2010.

Selling: http://vb4style.com

[​IMG]

QUICK STATS:
    - PR1
    - Alexa: 111,054 (dropping daily)
    - Traffic Stats: SEE HERE
    - Backlinks: 13,321 (Yahoo site explorer)
    - Revenue: $2000 in 2 months (can be improved!!)
    - 8 Premium styles to sell, i have another one almost ready, this will be included in the sale.
    - 7+ Free releases (building backlinks and great for advertising)
    - Main Sales Page: SEE HERE

Ive been charging $19- per premium style, however you can increase this price if you wish as the competition is selling for twice this price.

I will provide the new owner with several contacts who can supply new styles and take care of custom design jobs, so you don't necessarily need to have VB experience.No low ballers, serious offers only.. ive worked extremely hard on this website since November, the website is well established and highly regarded within the vBulletin community.

PM or Reply if your interested, can provide proof of all stats to serious buyers, site is listed on Flippa also (see my sig link) i need to update the stats and re-write the listing, this is a genuine chance to purchase a Quality Website that will see you earn much more than the purchase price.

PRICE:
    I am Looking for 6-12 times monthly rev (This is very reasonable), ive not run adwords campaigns yet, looking to do a small test over this weekend, should the new owner be in a position to invest into adwords after their purchase i am confident that you will see excellent results, digital products are proven earners when adwords is used.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  2. netbuster

netbuster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent :)

netbuster, Apr 15, 2010 IP