1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I would like some help with mybb and paid script AVarcade

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Starnova, Mar 20, 2010.

Hello..
    I have been running mybb for about 2 years now. I recently bought AVArcade script that I would like to configure to work with mybb. Yes I know they have a nice Arcade (mybb).
    What I would like to know... is there a way I can have people log into the forum, and then reach the arcade by link, and not have to log into the arcade?
    They are both PHP scripts.
    I know you can configure Joomla to do that with mybb.. But I am wondering if it can be done with mybb and AVarcade?

Starnova, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  2. James Barcellano

James Barcellano Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. I am not sure if there is a prebuilt mod for this, but I can be done. Basically, there are 2 options. One is called "bridging". This means every time someone registers on your forums, you insert the data into the arcades login info, and then you call the arcades login function from the login action on your site. You can also do more moding, and change how the arcades login works to read the data from 1 table, and also change the session data.

James Barcellano, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  3. Starnova

Starnova Member

Best Answers:
    There is not a pre-built mod for mybb only simple machine. Thank you for the suggestions I think I will try this out and see. I just wish to make it convenient and I know mybb to be powerful. I have used it for three years now. Thank you James.

Starnova, Mar 22, 2010 IP