1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Article Rewriter , At least 2500 words per day

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by payfreshman, Feb 23, 2010.

Hello all,

I need someone to assist me with article rewriting. It's a long term job and just involves rewriting at least 2500 words articles daily depending on the quality and pace of writeup

I am only prepared to pay b/w $10-12.5 for the rewrite so if this isn't a fair deal, dn't bother indicating interest.

I will give preference to the first 3 fastest writers that can rewrite this piece well enough

Sample

Cheapest Airfare Deals
    The purpose of this article is to share with travelers some of the tips that are considered the best, but yet are virtually unknown when searching for the cheapest airfare deal on flights.

These days the tickets for popular destinations like Jamaica and the rest of the Caribbean islands are continuously shifting in a flamboyant way. As it relates to obtaining and searching for the best, having knowledge of air travel will turn you into an excellent bargain hunter whether for personal, business travel or holidays.

Most times people assume that the airlines that are classified as "discount" always offer the lowest prices. However, this is not at all times correct as while they can provide travelers with huge savings, majority of the time fares are not the lowest. For this reason is it always good to compare the prices of the different airlines on the travel site, as well as checking out the individual airline pages.

Send me the rewritten piece and rate to

payfreshman, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  2. irockstar007

irockstar007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    connect wid me at jhansiruler@gmail.com i m ready 2 do d work :)

irockstar007, Feb 23, 2010 IP