Buying Regular Long Term Article Writer 2 articles per day

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by paulseo, Feb 12, 2010.

I am looking for a long term article writer to write 2 articles per day. 14 per week, each article of approx 500 words

PLEASE NOTE - The articles MUST be 100% unique and not rewrites from other articles you find on the web, so someone with creativity is a must, not someone who just rephrases other articles.

The article subject is w atches and the first 50 articles will be on a certain brand we stock.

I am looking for someone who can write English properly, quality and uniqueness is more important than price, and hopefully someone who has good itrader.

You will be paid at the end of each week. although for the first week you can be paid daily if you want.

Please DO NOT send private messages, please leave a message in the thread, I say like this to avoid the 100's of responses you get from people who have not read the thread properly and just see the articles wanted and then send a huge sales message.

Please respond with your price per article and link to example/s of previous work.

Paul

paulseo, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  2. crysis750

crysis750 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested.
    i can write articles on any topic you want.
    i will charge $0.5/100 words.
    no need to pay in advance.
    first i will show you my work and after you are fully satisfied, then you can give me the payment.
    i will rewrite the articles if you are unsatisfied.
    do not go on my itraders. i am an experienced writer.earlier, i use to work under someone.but now i have made my own account.you can contact me on my email id

Regards
    GA

THE READER’S DIGEST
    The Reader's Digest is one of the renowned magazines of the world. Bestowing to The Audit Bureau of Circulation, Reader's Digest has 38 million readers and 8 million copies of the monthly magazine have been circulated in United States. This magazine was co-founded by Lila Bell Wallace and DeWitt Wallace, at Chappaqua, New York, United States of America, in 1922. The Reader's Digest is being published in more than 21 languages, in 71 countries around the world. It has become the largest paid dissemination magazine in the world, with 17 million global circulations. The audio, digital and braille version of The Reader's Digest is also being published around the world.
    The Reader's Digest was initiated by American Dewitt Wallace. American Dewitt Wallace, while recovering from the lesions of World War 1, thought of an idea of amalgamating his favorite articles on different topics into one single magazine. Since its origin, this magazine has affirmed an anti-communist horizon on the social and political issue.
    On January 1945, the first issue of “Word Power” was published. On February, the author's name, Wilfred Funk, was divulged. In 1952, the magazine started a series of caricature, named "Cancer by the Carton." This series was based on the articles linked with lung cancer and smoking. This series proved to be Avant grade, and they first time brought in the knowledge of the masses, the peril and harmful effects of smoking.
    In 1990, The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. (RDA) became a publically trafficked corporation. Since 2005, The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. (RDA) is reporting a net loss every calendar year. The company was procured by a syndicate of investors prompted by Ripplewood Holdings LLC, in March 2007, with a buy out of $2.8 billion. For 2002 to 2006, a contest of vocabulary, known as “Reader's Digest National Word Power Challenge”, had been started by The Reader's Digest Association. In 2007, The Reader's Digest Association divulged that they will not hold any contest in the academy year 2007-2008, but rather they will utilize the time to appraise the program in every facet, involving scope, purpose, and pattern for enactment. In 2010, the company is deciding to dwindle the circulation of the magazine from 8 million to 5.5 million. They are planning to publish 10 issues of the magazine in a year, rather than 12 issues. They will focus mostly on the digital version of the magazine. They are planning to reduce the number of celebrity profiles and how to feature, and they will surge the invigorating stories about military and about spiritual stories.
    Although The Reader's Digest has its origin in United States, but its worldwide editions are among the chart-topping magazines around the world. This magazine is circulated around the globe, with over 17 million copies circulated, and nearly 70 million readers. The first international edition of The Reader's Digest was published in the year 1938, in United Kingdom. Its price was 2 shillings at that time.
    In the present world, The Reader's Digest is being issued in 52 editions and over 32 languages. This magazine is available in about 100 countries. In year 2006, The Reader's Digest continues to broaden its region, and it was launched in Romania, Croatia and in Slovenian. On October 2007, The Reader's Digest broadened in Serbia.
    The magazine has its headquarters in America, which control its publication all over the world. Its world publication contributes 50% of its total publication. The international editions mostly consist of articles from United States; along with the articles from the region, it is being published. The local editorial workforce of the Reader's Digest magazine consists of the office of personnel selected from the United States. They write articles on the local area of publication, and they have to get it endorsed by the main headquarter in United States. The selected articles are then translated into local language and are formatted into "knowledgeable informal" style that of the American Edition.
    The Reader's Digest Association offers many mail-order merchandises, which includes competitions and "sweepstakes". The U.S. Reader's Digest does not "sweepstakes" in their forthright mail campaign. In 2001, barristers of 32 states reached a concurrence with the corporation, and other "sweepstakes" machinists, in order to settle the accusation, tallying to which they deceived elderly to buy the product, as they were the assured winners of the lottery.
    However, The Reader's Digest is the insurgent magazine in the history of the world of journal and magazine compositions. It has brought in the knowledge of the masses various political and social issues. The Reader's Digest enlightens this world with its content.

crysis750, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  3. suhailajmal

suhailajmal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

My rate is $0.8 for 100 words of quality article. Please check the links of my previous work. I hope you would like it.

Please check the following URLs to see my work on Greenwhite.org website.
    Pak Gamers- A nice community portal for gamers
    http://greenwhite.org/2008/11/21/pakgamers-a-nice-community-portal-for-gamers/

Cybersoft North America
    http://greenwhite.org/2008/11/20/cybersoft-north-america/

Explore.pk – A Platfrom for buyers and sellers
    http://greenwhite.org/2008/11/07/explorepk-a-platform-for-buyers-and-sellers/

Ezine Articles
    http://ezinearticles.com/?5-Tips-For-People-Wanting-to-Invest-in-Gold&id=3354938
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-I-Really-Claim-Back-Unfair-Bank-Charges?&id=3308434
    http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Do-Consumers-Build-Up-So-Much-Debt?&id=3393144
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Which-Are-the-Most-Addictive-Illegal-Drugs?&id=3321473

Random Work

Quail Hunting
    http://www.taylorstyle.net/sports/is-quail-hunting-in-florida-lawful/
    Prefabricated Metal Buildings
    http://www.articlesbase.com/business-articles/prefabricated-metal-buildings-1612166.html

I hope to listening from you.

Regards,

Muhammad Suhail

suhailajmal, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  4. george.UK

george.UK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi mate

i can offer you unique and quality stuff, will charge only 4$ for 500 words article. You can check my itrade for credibility.

Sample

A watch is an accessory that completes a man and if you define yourself with your outlook, you will be remembered for a long time. Always remember, the first impression is a lasting one. Therefore, if you are wearing a zenith men watch, you are a symbol of a classy man who knows what suits him and who knows what style means. Choosing the right brand for yourself, if you are a brand conscious person, is what a smart person would do and opting for Zenith when it comes to watches is what a fashionistas would do. You can define your personality and style by the choice you have regarding your accessories and clothes and knowing the right style for yourself is important.

george.UK, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  5. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm.

I'll do it for $70 per week. That's $1/100 words. I'll be requiring an upfront payment though, as I've been scammed too often and you don't have any iTrader. It's nothing personal, just good business.

You'll probably be tempted by the low offers being quoted, but if you're a serious webmaster, you know where to go.

Regards.

Kunalbhatia, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  6. TheWriter24

TheWriter24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I would love to do this job for you.

I will charge $65 weekly.

Will be waiting for your positive reply.
    Have a great weekend.

Regards.

TheWriter24, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  7. paulseo

paulseo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok thread closed as thewriter24 has lots of good feedback in his thread so giving him the job thanks to all who replied

paulseo, Feb 12, 2010 IP