1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling www.topclonescripts.com is for sale. Low reserve for a page one ranking in Google!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by redthehat, Feb 6, 2010.

Top Clone Scripts is for sale!!

I have restarted this sale due to the fact that the last sale was not on a bidding system, which was a mistake on my part. So, a little bit about the site...

For some more information directly from me, I have created a video for this sale, which can be watched by following this link.

www.topclonescripts.com ranks on page one of Google for both of its main keywords, and attracts a bit of traffic based on this. It is a PR3 domain which has been earned through good old fashioned organic SEO, backlinks that will not simply disappear after the sale is done. This is a domain that I have worked very hard on, but due to a new business prospect, I just dont have the time to give to this site anymore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What does the site do?

It is a database of free only clone scripts of popular websites, and blog. It is ready for advertising on site, and with a small amount of tweaking, it could become a real earner. This site was created from the ground up by myself, and has steadily improved its rankings over the time I have run it both from the dot info and dot com domains. This is a WordPress site.

This website used to be installed on the www.topclonescripts.info domain, I changed over to the dot com in November 2009.

I have tried to monetize this website using burst media and CPAlead, however my efforts have been elsewhere. With a little keyword focus on pages, AdSense earnings could be quite good on this site, along with even affiliate sales of scripts and other cool things like WP themes etc. Where I see this as being a real earner is in the potential for paid advertising, being on the 1st page for its main keyword, the potential for this is quite good.

As far as backlinks, I am not too sure why 0 is being automatically generated here, there are 937 backlinks as of the time of this post. I have marketed articles for this site, along with blog directory submission and social media marketing as well.

What will come with the domain and website?

- the topclonescripts twitter account
    - the topclonescripts.info domain (expires 10/6/2010)
    - installation of the site on your hosting (if requested)
    - Support if required for 4 weeks

Transfer of domain will need to be handled by the new owner, I will arrange what I can from this end. The FaceBook page can not be transferred as it is linked with my personal page, however this will be closed. If you use Aweber as well, I will happily transfer all subscribers to your new account as well.

Who Am I?

My name is Ryan T Malone, I am a social media enthusiast ande run a blog that is at www.ryantmalone.com. I aim to be as transparent with everything that I do in anything related to what I do online, including the sale of this domain. I am 100% understanding that people do have a hard time on here from time to time with scammers, this website is being sold as it, and I am completely open to anyone who wants to check how legit I am.

If anyone has any detailed questions, please dont hesitate to PM me on site, looking for an honest buyer who is interested in taking this site on and doing something good with it. Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    redthehat, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  2. schartog

schartog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the reserveprice?

schartog, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  3. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's the whole point of a reserve isnt it? :p

I'm not going to give an exact amount, but I will say that the reserve is well under half of the buy now price. I'm after people who will bid what they are prepared to pay for this site, if it happens to fall above the reserve, then we can start talking business.

redthehat, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  4. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cheers guys! Will be contacting the winning bidder shortly. :)

redthehat, Feb 7, 2010 IP