1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Page Rank 3 Link Directory- Generating Income - Alexa 41896

Discussion in 'Sites' started by webwowster, Jan 30, 2010.

Hi I am selling my link directory jetpackpilot.com due to having no time to put any effort into it, and to be honest I don't have the first clue about monetizing a web directory.

This was a kind of experiment, back in July 2009 I changed the site into a directory and was suprised at how it took off. Since then the site has earnt me $120 in featured links that I have sold for $5 per link. With no work at all.

The traffic rose rapidly and the Alexa is now 41896, it gets massive amounts of traffic from web sites that have chosen to put jetpakpilot.com on their list of web directories.

I didnt ask for reciprocal links, but you would be suprised how many people give them anyway, this has greatly helped me to rank higher for one of my other big websites.

Admin is super easy to use and is the paid edition of phplinkdirectory.

Active Links is currently: 15294, with 100-300 new links added daily.

Buyer will be responsible for moving the site, thanks. :)

Attached Files:

webwowster, Jan 30, 2010 IP