1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am very disappointed from member Endangered.What should i do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by goldmon, Jan 23, 2010.

Here is the story i talk about.
    This guy selling script here and i bought 1 copy 34$ (once 30$ and then +4$ because here were not happy because of paypal fees.i cover the fees.)next day he drop the price to 20$ for 1 copy.but whatever.Because of this i bought domain name hosting (my hosting was slowly and not able to run script).another 10$.
    He promise me that he will sent traffic to my site where script is installed.he say approx 400 uniques daily.The site receive only 1100 impressions and that;s it..no traffic ,nothing. he promise "traffic for lifetime" .hah.
    In his post where he sell script guarantee i will be make 100$ for first months with adsense.I'm not using adsense but clicksor or adbrite but that;s okey..He offer me to exchange my domain rapidgt.com for his quickleech.com and hosting details. I agree and sent him all hosting account details but not receive his hosting details..Then i start to worry about ..and then i see he post quickleech.com domain for sell here
    sent him lot of pm's with questions...just guest - no answer.
    Already make a dispute on both transactions in paypal.no answer there too.

What should i do?he just denied to refund .
    waiting for your suggestions?

goldmon, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  2. Sid_who

Sid_who Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can charge a payback on paypal in case you have not passed many days of sending him money. Other than that, it is good you have created a thread to inform other members here. By the way, I would also say, if you buy something, buy it from reputed members or from ones who have got some good reviews.

Just imagine, if he was getting 100$ monthly, why the hell would he sell the script for 30$ ??

Sid_who, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  3. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you are right Sid Who..maybe i believe too much on such members..Already charge a payback..no news for now.

goldmon, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  4. Sid_who

Sid_who Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard that paypal gives preference to buyers first in case of a charge-back. And why dont you speak up to paypal officials giving them screenshots of how you got scammed.

Atleast doing something and trying can make you get your money back. And even if nothing happens, move on. I have heard many getting scammed for XXX$ and they have moved on.. All the best! :)

Sid_who, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  5. goldmon

Best Answers:
    if any mods read this thread please take adopt measures about this user.

goldmon, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  6. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    contact paypal and ask for a refund

br3adman, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  7. allthegoodnamesweretaken

allthegoodnamesweretaken Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal won't refund you. They don't refund/get involved in disputes with 'Digital Goods'. As soon as they find out the dispute is over digital goods, the dispute will be refused. You have lost your money.

8. lachlandv

lachlandv Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to hear this goldmon its good that you've posted it but there not much we can do unless you want to sue him

lachlandv, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  9. goldmon

Best Answers:
    it's not worth 34$ to sue him..but i hate when someone is not serious like this guy..at least carry one everyone who read this post. i'm always honest here but some are not with me..and this is bad.

goldmon, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  10. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    mods don't get involved in member disputes.
    i do suggest you leave a neg iTrader for a deal you weren't satisfied with.

sawz, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  11. goldmon

Best Answers:
    sawz - thanks for suggestion ..at least he were banned (maybe because of this thread) but if he is back.i will leave negative itrader.

goldmon, Jan 24, 2010 IP