1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 reasons why Movie Sites will ALWAYS make money

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Lalamaple, Jan 22, 2010.

Hey guys, as I was browsing through the digitalpoint forums, I realize that whenever someone creates a movie site, it always ends up making money.... I have in my experience created a couple of movie sites, in which have always made money for me!

Here are 10 reasons why I believe movie sites will always make money for whoever owns them :

1) Always in demand - Movie sites are always going to be on demand no matter what ...

2) Fun to watch - Movie sites are great, because you could watch them and make money at the same time!

3) Never saturated - When was the last time the world stopped watching movies? ... NEVER!

4) Traffic is there - There will always be traffic wherever movie sites are being hosted

5) High on demand - People want movies, people need movies, and people enjoy movies.

6) Easy to update - It's very easy to update a movie site, especially if you have a good source

7) High on traffic - Once you have a movie site that gets some traffic, that traffic will turn into recurring traffic

8) Increased popularity - The more traffic that you get onto your movie site, the more people will talk about it

9) Easy to create - Find a competitor movie site, put your own twist to it, and profit!

10) Easy to manage - It doesn't take alot to manage a movie site, especially if all you need to do is copy and paste!

These are the 10 top reasons why I believe that you will always make money with movie sites. If you don't make money with a movie site that you are promoting, you should seriously just run outside buck naked and roll around in mud or something.... End of rant!

Lalamaple, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  2. MTG

MTG Peon

Best Answers:
    O I would definitely agree this is why alot of CPA affiliations work for making money with these sites.

MTG, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  3. mrthe9th

mrthe9th Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you're right. movie was one of entertainment means that always sought and needed for entertainment. what about the music site? :D

mrthe9th, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  4. Site Reviver

Site Reviver Peon

Best Answers:
    Same reasons apply on funny pictures sites :)

Site Reviver, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  5. yic17

yic17 Peon

Best Answers:
    sure makes me wanna make a movie site .. but aren't they illegal? what kind of ad can u put on?

yic17, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  6. dukeofism

dukeofism Peon

Best Answers:
    You can put any ad you want on movie sites. One of the easiest ways to monetize a movie sites with is CPAlead

dukeofism, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  7. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if these guys are talking about copyrighted stuff, if they are that's big trouble - not worth it.:eek:

manofwar, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  8. godbless

godbless Peon

Best Answers:
    I found most of my friends like listening music in their spare time, so I think music website is also popular like movie wesbite. :)

godbless, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  9. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Saturation is growing factor in Movie site marketing. Sites that used to earn over a $100/day are now earning less than $20 :(

TheVccMatey, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  10. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just have to think outside the box mate ;)

Lalamaple, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  11. itzball

itzball Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many money making oppertunities in this area.

itzball, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  12. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a new market if you think about it. 4 years ago watching movies online wasn't very common, but with the invent of bittorrent and trackers, movies are easier to find than ever before! Especially making these types of sites work very well, but if you're hosting all of the movies files yourself the bandwidth can be through the roof after a month's worth of traffic.

Ascendancy, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  13. Khaludi92

Khaludi92 Member

Best Answers:
    Great info :D keep it up ;)

Khaludi92, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  14. foldberg1

foldberg1 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a niche I've never even considered before... thanks for the read! Also, who says you need to even put a movie on your site. You could simply post reviews and give a link to where the person can get view it. To me the best way to market this would be to build a community around your site.

foldberg1, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  15. thomashoi

thomashoi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the idea. It's true... I have known of marketers making full time income doing movies reviews.

It's something entertaining and yet able to make money. How about Gaming reviews?

I'm sure there's tons of traffic and money making opportunities selling game guides.

thomashoi, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  16. Sinzinbus

Sinzinbus Peon

Best Answers:
    You make a good point, but the same could be said about music, video game, and product review sites.

Sinzinbus, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  17. jvazjr

jvazjr Member

Best Answers:
    does anyone know the steps to starting a movie site?

jvazjr, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  18. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lalamaple, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  19. smk436

smk436 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think they ALWAYS make money. Sometimes it can be a bit difficult driving traffic to the sites, but assuming you do your research, its hard not to make a little bit.

smk436, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  20. asphalt

asphalt Member

Best Answers:
    movie niche is highly saturated, unless you come up with something so news that you can't see it anything else, you might have a chance on this niche, earning big bucks i mean. If you just need a couple of dollars per day, a very simple site locked with cpa offer would do that easily.

asphalt, Jan 23, 2010 IP