1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link-bait Service - Easy way of generation a lot of high quality links, forever.

Discussion in 'Services' started by pippiplaw, Jan 22, 2010.

Hi all,

I am offering a service in which is ultimately aimed at generating natural links for your site. The way it works is I will create an article which you will post on your site. I will then promote your article through various social media. This will then create links back to your site. The beauty of this is that the article will generate links throughout its lifetime.

For this service I would topically aim to get at least 50 good quality links, often I generate many more. By good links I mean high quality editorial links not social book marking. If you go to my Blog

http://www.thetoyzone.com/

you can see how many links my articles typically get. Often it is many more than 50, often it is 100s and if the article does really well it can run into 1000s (but that is more rare). I do have a few clients and have been very successful but I keep the work I do for them private.

Right down to business. This service costs $300 but if the article gets less than 50 links I will create another article free of charge or give you your money back. I ask for a $50 deposit paid via paypal and then the rest when the article has attracted all the links. My i-trader is currently one, but should be getting some more good feedback soon from other customers shortly. My paypal is verified so you can be assured I am not going to do a runner. That's all I can offer in terms of assurance at the minute.

If you have any questions or would like to see some more of my previous work.

pippiplaw, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  2. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I just ask how long will these 50 links appear after, and what time period the garuantee covers for it?

Hecky, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  3. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Normally after the article is posted I normally find 2 weeks is sufficient time for all the links to come through.

pippiplaw, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  4. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, and as these are proper editorial links they should remain permenantly. Don't forget due to the nature of the article it should pull in links periodically over it's life time. The article does the link building so you don't have to.

pippiplaw, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  5. superbitz

superbitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. However, I need more information on HOW you are going to do the promotion post link bait creation. Send me your strategy (and some sample past link bait pieces) and we can discuss this further. I look forward to the PM.

superbitz, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  6. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

The key to getting the links is great content. I have had a few years experience now and I know what sort of content pushes the right buttons on the blog-o-sphere. As requested here are some linkbait articles I have done from my own site. I keep my clients work private, as I would yours.

http://www.thetoyzone.com/2009/blog/15-amazing-party-balloon-sculptures/

http://www.thetoyzone.com/2009/blog/25-of-your-favorite-video-games-recreated-as-dioramas/

http://www.thetoyzone.com/2009/blog/15-da-vinci-war-machines/

Right basically I have been running thetoyzone.com for a while now and I have built up a contact with a lot of bloggers who like my article style, some of which are very influential. So in my promotion the 1st thing I do is e-mail the link to all of them. They are my 1st outlet of the content. The second thing I will do for promotion is submit the article to the smaller social media sites. I have built up good accounts with them all over time so the content will get noticed.

You may ask why I don't just go for the big boys like Reddit and Digg. Well I use to, but I find a bottom up promotion tactic targeting bloggers and smaller social media sites works best.

The work is results based so if I don't deliver there will be no fee. I have a verified paypal account as well.

If you let me know what your site is then I will be glad to come up with some ideas.

Hope to hear back from you.

Phill

pippiplaw, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  7. JACMAR

JACMAR Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know my I-trader is low, but I have used and enormous amount of people for SEO Linkbuilding. When I hired Philip I did now know what to expect. I was counting on the links, but the traffic is what really impressed me.

After the article was released it hit stumbleupon. I received over 150,000 unique visitors in 10 days. I still get 1000+ people a day from sumbleupon, 20+ from facebook and twitter and it has been over a month.

I also have received over 100 backlinks from sites and plan for that to continue to grow.

I plan to have Phillip do two a month until he runs out of ideas which I hope never happens.

JACMAR, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  8. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered this service somewhere around the beginning of this month and the article went live just over two weeks ago. I'm not going to disclose the actual site but I'll give everyone an idea of how the article performed.

The article has easily attracted more than 50 good quality links already and is continuing to attract links right now. Many of the links are coming from established sites and blogs and there's also a few links from forums where people have discussed the link bait article.

To give an idea about the quality of the links it has attracted, the best quality link so far is a PR8 sub 1k Alexa site which literally brought so much traffic to the site that it caused some Server issues with my hosting provider. The link made the home page of the PR8 site and the traffic shot up pretty much instantly. In addition to this, the article has also featured on a PR6 news site, a PR6 well-established site, four PR5 sites, some PR4 and PR3 sites as well but I haven't counted all of them.

This is an extremely good service and I highly recommend it. It's got to be the best $300 I've spent on DP and I'm quite an active buyer here. If anyone is thinking of using this service I'd say go for it, but bear in mind the amount of traffic it could bring and make sure that your Server can comfortably handle 50k+ uniques in two weeks.

simpseo, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  9. superbitz

superbitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Awesome service, highly recommend. These guys KNOW link bait. If you are looking for quality content that will generate links in droves, this is the thread for you!

superbitz, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  10. oasisjon

oasisjon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm currently using Phillip's service for linkbait and I've got to say I'm really impressed with the linkbait article that has been created.

The project brief that I set Phillip was a particularly difficult corporate industrial niche - but he was still able to come up with several suggestions for linkbait articles.

Once he did some more research on these subject areas we agreed on the title and within an agreed timescale he came back with an extremely well researched relevant linkbait article with really interesting eye-catching imagery included.

Excellent communication and support throughout the whole writing process.

We're now close to publishing it live to our blog and for Phillip to implement stage 2 of the process the "social media promotion" - so will come back with a follow-up review on how the linkbait article fared in terms of traffic and those all important back links.

oasisjon, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  11. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm currently working with Phill (pippinlaw) on a linkbait excercise for one of my sites.

I have to say, that even though we are not finished and publushed the "bait" that I am more than impressed with Phill's ideas. I can't wait to publish - the idea that Phill came up with is also a lot of fun and hopefully will create a huge buzz when it goes live.

Highly recommended.

I will also publish here what the actual results are like (it's taking a while as Phill is now having to wait for me)

Jez, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  12. oasisjon

oasisjon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Follow up review:

Our first linkbait went extremely well gaining large traffic to our blog from StumbleUpon, Digg, YBuzz and Twitter especially. We got 243 retweets and 74 Facebook likes !! High traffic lasted a couple of weeks and still sending in visitors now. As well we got some nice back links pointing to our site from good popular blogs.

Phill's just completed our second linkbait this week - and the traffic is good again. So far 84 retweets and 4 Facebook Likes.

Excellent service and communication throughout.

Also worth noting that Phill went the extra mile - and did some development work on blog theme which has got rave reviews from within our corporate company - so I'm happy!

oasisjon, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  13. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have to be honest that more people have not taken advantage of this deal considering the feedback so far. Is it still being offered?

Phynder, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  14. khthelegend

khthelegend Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im using pipilaw service.
    He advices about 8 topics, and created 1 one of them.
    I published his article.
    Waiting for results.

I will report here, when achieve my goal.

khthelegend, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  15. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This tread is getting pretty old, I am just giving an update to say that this service is still available.

Hope to hear from you

Phill

pippiplaw, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  16. raylm123

raylm123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me start off by saying that if you are hesitant to order this service, don’t be! I ordered this service and was very pleased with the amount of exposure I got to my website. In addition, Phil is very professional and responsive to questions.

Here’s my experience with his service:

Prior to having my linkbait promoted through this service, my website was averaging 100 visitors a day. The first day of my linkbait promotion, I received over 1600 visitors. The second day I received over 1800. Over the next ten days, the burst died down, but still averaged 179 visitors a day. (79 more visitors a day than before the promotion.) Then I received another burst of over 2100 visitors as another blog picked up my linkbait. Since then I’ve been averaging 133 visitors.

The traffic sources include blogs, twitter, reddit (made it to number 12 on the offbeat category page!), digg, facebook, and stumbleupon.

Of course, this is just the spike in short-term traffic. I also received several, one-way dofollow backlinks from the blogs that posted about my linkbait. These blogs have regular readers and solid PR. Plus, I now have a lot of links from the social media networks.

In conclusion, anyone wanting to build long-term traffic and solid backlinks to their website or blog should consider using this service on a regular basis! :D

raylm123, Dec 27, 2010 IP