1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling _ Professional +Directory Submissions+ - Verry cheap _ Report included!

Discussion in 'Services' started by psyduck, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Manual Directory Submission Service
    - I've been doing this job since i joined DigitalPoint - i think i'm good enough at it -

Things you need to know
    1. All directories are FREE, so no Reciprocal needed. All directories have PageRank up to 8 (From PR 0 to PR 8, altough there are only few with PR 0)
    2. I will start first with the HighPR ones.
    3. I do only slow submissions, these are the most efficient one.
    4. I provide FULL Report (an .xml file via e-mail) after the job is completed.
    6. You can have as many anchors (titles) as you want!
    7. I'm verry fast at this job - it can be finished within 2-3 hours.

Packages
    1. 200 Directories (PR 8 - PR 0) - only 7.40$

You think they are few directories? And you saw a better offer somewhere else, 10000000 directories for 10$ ? Yea, but did you ever asked yourself if they are made MANUALLY ? or they use some kind of crap software that they pretend its safe!? You know how its said: Too good to be true.

Of course, we have discounts for bulk orders!

Payments:
    I accept only PayPal!

Ordering :
    I need some details from you, in order to start the job. The submission will start after the payment is made!

Name + Last Name:
    Email:
    URL:
    Title(anchor):
    Short Description:
    Keywords:
    A category where you think your website is best placed:

Some things i have to mention:
    I have made a list with some trusted and old directories (i've been doing this job for a long time - see my iTrader - 99% of my rating is for this kind of service). Some directories doesnt have the report function activated (so they wont send an email after your site is submitted). But dont worry, your site is there.

I've been using this method of advertising my websites for long long time and it worked and i love it. Almost all my websites have PR1-PR4.

If you are interested, please post here or PM me.​

psyduck, Jan 16, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.