1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get to The First Google Page With SEO Article Marketing Expert's All-In-One Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by xanum, Jan 13, 2010.

Hi to All DP members. I'm sure that till now you have not come across such an exclusive service.

I offer An Advanced Article Marketing Service That Will Help Your Site Get to The First Page of Google Within A few Hours Or Days thanks to 687 Backlinks To Your site Within 7 Days!

In other words, this is All - In - One Service: Article Marketing That Will Build At Least 687 Backlinks To Your site Within 7 Days

Keyword Research + List of The Low-Competitive Keywords + Quality Content + High CTR Resource Box + Backlinks + Article Submission + Getting to the first page of Google.

Does such advanced article marketing really work?

As an expert in article cash tactics, I can say that this strategy really works for me. Using this tactic somtimes I was able to get my site to the first page of Google literally within a few hours. Yeah, this is amazing, but true.

Why does it work? - Because I leave no place for failure.

Article marketing campaign is like building a new house. It is important to lay the firm foundation of your "house" - article. Otherwise, even if you build multiple backlinks to your article this might not increase your sales.

Why? - Because a professional article does not always mean it converts better. The firm foundation of your article can be laid only if you consider the psychology of your niche audience which I do while creating my article marketing campaigns.

So What You Will Get With My Advanced Article Marketing Campaign:

1. Keyword Research

This is soul of any professional and converting content.

I'll do keyword research using Nichebot which is great to find top searched key terms and current trends.

2. Proper Usage of keywords in the title and body of the article.

As a SEO Expert, I can say that this is an important subtle nuance which is not considered by every article marketer.

3. A list of the 10 best low-competitive, but high - demand keywords.

I'll give you a list of 10 best keywords related to your niche to use for your future article marketing campaigns.

4. Writing Article in A Special Format

I always get surprised when I notice many marketers, even some gurus write and publish simple, plain text. They forget the most important fact: We are all in a hurry and always looking for fast solutions. Therefore articles included with bold subtitles, bullets, numbers or questions and answers attract more readers that those plain texts.

So I'll write 260 (or more) word article in a special format I use for all my articles. This includes the title of the article too. The more attractive title the more traffic and sales you get!

5. Writing Resource Box With High CTR

Even the best article that makes a deep impression on a reader is useless without a convincing and intriguing resource box. I think, an ideal resource box should not only call to action but should also persuade the reader so that he/ she clicks your site link.

In fact, using this strategy I could achieve 15-18% CTR with my resource boxes though I'm always trying to improve my tactics to achieve even better results.

6. Link Rich Article

I've built my own link building strategy through article marketing.

I'll include 6 keyword rich links in each article I provide you: 3 in the body, epsecially in the subtitles and 3 in the resource box - 2 of which will be as an anchor text and one as a direct link to your site.

As an example, you can see one of my published articles to catch what your content will be similar to:

Cheap E Books: How To Easily Sell ebook on Ebay?

7. Cross linking articles

I think without cross-linking your articles between each other your article marketing efforts cannot give maximum results.

So I offer to cross link the article I'll write for you with your previously published top-converting content. Of course, it is at your own choice! You may exclude this part.

8. Article Submission

Submitting articles to top 3 Article Directories

Articlesbase - PR6

Goarticles - PR6

Ideamarketers - PR3

Totally, you will get 18 high quality backlinks (6 backlinks per article) from high PR and high traffic content directories.

9. Social Bookmarking

I'll social bookmark the article once it has been published on 17-25 high traffic and high pagerank social network sites.

This will provide minimum 17 backlinks.

10. Pinging

a) I'll ping the article through pingler which will give you additional 77+ backlinks.

b) I'll also ping the article rss feed which will provide additional 77+ backlinks.

11. Rewriting Article

I'll rewrite article and create new 500+ w. content for massive article distribution.

12. Massive Article Submission

I'll do mass submission through Isnare that will distribute your single article to top 1000+ sites and 40 000 + publishers. So it may take 7-10 days to get published.

Note: Isnare does not provide a submission report. But you can check your article by typing the exact title in quote in Google.

Now I hope you understand how fast You Can Get to the First Page of Google.

So Now You Will Ask:

How Much Will Your Advanced Article Marketing Campaign that Will Get My Site to The First Page of Google Cost?

I really could charge $100 or more for such a professional and high-quality service which is really worth that price. I think you understand that it will take quite a long time to accomplish each and every step mentioned above.

But I want to combine my quality service with cheap price.

This All-In-One Service will cost only $51.

Payment is upfront and via paypal only.

Attention:

I can accomplish only 1-2 campaigns each and every day. Quality is My Main Priority.

Delivery:

I'll complete your article promotion campaign within 24-48 hours once after I CONFIRM the order.

I'll give a $35 Review Copy to 3 DP members with 50+ iTrader.

If you want to order, just post here or PM me and I'll contact you back asap.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
    xanum, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  2. TSB

TSB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    As you only have 2 itraders, 50% DP and 50% when the job is completed. If you agree, I'll take the review copy.

TSB, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  3. funkyreuben

funkyreuben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3

I'm interested as well, as long as it's 50% up front and 50% upon completion.

Thanks,

Chris

funkyreuben, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  4. gardenoasis

gardenoasis Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ill take a review copy.

gardenoasis, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  5. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All 3 review copies already taken!

xanum, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. n3o

n3o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if you have more itrader points i would have take it immediately but since you have only 2 i would wait for their reviews or i'll pay $35 now.

n3o, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  7. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem! I'm working on review copies. So you can order after you read a few feedbacks :). But believe me not all high itraders mean that you can trust them.

xanum, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  8. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2 review copies already completed. I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

xanum, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  9. CanSpace

CanSpace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:

Overall we were very satisfied with the work done by this individual. They started off by doing keyword research, and the title was full of relevant keywords... but still managed to flow nicely.

The article was concise and to the point... very easy to read and done in a "main points" type of fashion... highlighting the main issues related to our niche.

Article was submitted and pinged, socially bookmarked, and submitted through isnare as promised.

The work was done in a very timely manner. We were contacted shortly after placing our order with a draft article, and within another 48 hours after that received a detailed report with a list of all the sites submitted to and a screenshot of the mass submissions.

The OP was professional and communicative, and work was done in a timely manner. Overall we are quite happy with the service.

CanSpace, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  10. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you a lot for your honest review!

I'm available for new orders.

xanum, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  11. acuman

acuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:

xanum clearly puts a lot of work into this job. From the beginning with keyword research throughout the whole submission process.

Within a day or 2 my keyword phrase article is already on page 2 on google (in quotes it's #3 on the first page!)
    And I just checked right now yahoo and saw it on page one...without the quotes!

xanum sends completed work files which shows all work completed as promised.

Great work and the results speak for themselves.

acuman, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  12. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your honest review. I'm always happy and ready to help you.

xanum, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  13. ProfessionalDude

ProfessionalDude Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As you can see other reviews, i also get what he promised in the thread. Great work and commnication. Thanks

ProfessionalDude, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  14. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for positive review. I'm glad that you are happy with my service! Thank you all who have chosen me for the SEO of their sites.

xanum, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  15. funkyreuben

funkyreuben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Xanum just completed my service and I am very pleased. He is very quick with the work and keeps you informed of every step throughout the process. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him in the future.

Chris

funkyreuben, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  16. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm again available for new orders. I've almost accomplished previous clients' orders though I was too busy with other project these days.

Again let me note that I can do 1-2 campaigns within 24 hours. So your order might be in a queue. Of course, I will update you on a regular basis.

xanum, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  17. casheus

casheus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Accurate description of service. Great price, great turnaround

casheus, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  18. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your review! I'm trying to do my best for each of my clients!

xanum, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  19. hpgoodboy

hpgoodboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yes, I am interested. Please contact me about your SEO service

hpgoodboy, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  20. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone noticed an increase in serps from using this service?

Deadsquirrel, Mar 6, 2010 IP