1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MUST SEE! Professional, Premium Fully Automated Relationship Site. 3 Days ONLY!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kakil, Dec 29, 2009.

NO RESERVE

Dominate the relationship niche with this automated website!

Accepted Payment Method: PayPal

www.MagicOfMakingUpBlueprint.com

This is an excellent domain name for a professionally designed, high quality website. This auction is set for only 3 short days. If you want this site then act quickly so you don't miss out! This site will sell fast and I'll show you why.

FULLY AUTOMATED BLOG!! This site is loaded with autoposting features. Autopost from Amazon, Clickbank, Ebay, Article Directories, YAHOO! Answers, YAHOO! News, YouTube, RSS, and Flickr. The autoposting features alone are worth hundreds of dollars, and are included with the site! This is a deal you can't beat!

The domain name was picked to take advantage of promoting the Number 1 Relationship product on Clickbank "Magic Of Making Up"

The Magic Of Making Up is always in the top 3 for product gravity on Clickbank. Gravity simply means that a lot of affiliates are selling the product and MAKING SALES! This could be you!

This is a massive niche and is being search for at an incredible rate every single day.

One keyword phrase in this niche "Get Ex Back" gets an astounding 450,000 searches each month!

It's a firehose of traffic. All you need to do is get in front of it. This site is a tremendous opportunity to help people solve their problems, and you get to earn money while helping them.

A Completely SEO optimized blog

This blog is based on a unique and customized Wordpress theme, and was customized especially for this site.

The blog is SEO optimized so that the maximum traffic is generated for the keywords targeted. This means that you can begin making money right away!

This niche is highly profitable and the ads are integrated into the theme in such a way to get maximum results.

There are a lot of keyword phrases associated with this niche and it is getting MASSIVE search volumes.

The purpose of the website is to try and provide those who are interested in this information with all of the information that they need, while at the same time creating a strong money making opportunities for the site owner.

The blog is SEO optimized with titles, descriptions, pages, and categories to get maximum benefit from search engines.

Monetization

Google Adsense: Adsense ads have been well placed throughout the site to give you good earnings from top keywords.

Product Sales: I've picked the 3 best selling products in the niche to pitch on the "Reviews" page. You also have the ability to earn from sales of Clickbank products, PLR Products, Amazon.com products, and you can add plenty of other additonal products and services to the blog to make money.

Amazon.com: An Amazon.com store has been added to sell products and give you a commission for sales along with the daily autoposted Amazon products!

*** I have set up an Amazon.com Associates account that is tied to the website. The new owner will get the affiliate account. All you have to do is log in and change the contact information to earn commissions. ***

Ebay.com: Autopost of products from Ebay daily to the site!! You can make a profit directly from clicks on auctions.

*** I have applied for an Ebay Network Partner ID. This ID once approved will be turned over to the new owner! ***

You have several income streams with this site, and you are free to add more if you like.

This site is also set up to auto ping each post on autopilot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get all the needed plugins to make the site work hands free: SEO, XML sitemap generator, Sociable, Akismet, Privacy Policy, Terms Of Use, Adsense, etc... have all been installed.

Amazon/ Clickbank/Ebay/Article/yahooAnswers/yahooNews/Youtube/RSS/flickr autoposting Plugins (for completely AUTOMATED running of this blog once set up)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a COMPLETE PACKAGE with the potential for great income in a highly searched niche with great products, and tremendous income streams. All you have to do is promote the site!

BIN BONUS:

• Free Transfer of the Site *HostGator ONLY
    • 100 Spun PLR articles to post to article directories
    • PLR Ebook you can sell and keep 100% profits - includes sales letter, graphics, html files, editable ebook, autoresponder messages, and audio files

I am offering one month of free hosting to the buyer to give enough time to get new hosting so that the transfer will be smooth. The blog is currently hosted on HostGator.

I will help with transfer and give any additional support with site set-up.

Domain Name is registered with GoDaddy.com and will be pushed to your GoDaddy.com account which is free to create if you don't have one already.

Thank you for viewing this Auction!

Kitwana

I am not claiming any revenue or traffic for this site, but the site is indexed in Google.

** Winning Bidder has 24 hours to pay **

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
    kakil, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  2. EzBayPRO

EzBayPRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Heck, I'll bid $2 on this ONE, it's a winner thanks!

EzBayPRO, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  3. EzBayPRO

EzBayPRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's the Reserve???

4. EzBayPRO

EzBayPRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I see the "BIG" Red NO RESERVE NOW!

5. EzBayPRO

EzBayPRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have some traffic screen shots???

EzBayPRO, Dec 30, 2009 IP