1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The power of getting on with it....

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mcapodici, Dec 28, 2009.

Guys,

I decided to stay clear of forums for a day and see what I can do in a solid day of IM.

I work full time, today is a public holiday in the UK so I have the first chance for a while to just work a full day on IM.

This is what I achieved:

• Looked at a niche I have been thinking about entering for a while. My aim is to set up a site that will help me test the market to see if it is worth writing an ebook.
    • Did keyword research on Google and WordTracker to see which keyword would be best for domain name
    • Chose and registered domain name on NameCheap and instantly the nameservers worked so I could get to work!
    • Set up a blog using wordpress and the headway plugin for my niche.
    • Wrote a 6 page report from scratch 100% original which is the carrot in order to get people to sign up to a mailing list.
    • Set up a mailing list in aweber that sends out a report for free.
    • Designed a cover image for the site so the ebook looks a bit more "tangable" and to attact the reader to download.
    • Wrote a 500 word article on the blog for a common keyword on a hot topic within the niche, which I will promote tomorrow.
    • Finished off the blog design to what I think would attract visitor to sign up, but without being to "squeezy"!
    • Promoted the site to a forum in the niche ... will do a lot more promo work over the next few days but need my EZA account to be reviewed, plus I've done my days work now!

So I did all that, and not made a dollar, but it is a test for the niche I am interested in. If I get a lot of interest I will create a full 60 page eBook and then sell it. There is zero competition in the niche, and reasonable demand and interest, so I am very excitied!

All in a days work! :)

Why am I posting this? To hopefully motivate people. I may not make a dime but I have really enjoyed doing this and I am very proud. It is a niche I really care about which I think makes all the difference.

mcapodici, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. biglegg

biglegg Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done, thats a lot of work and that is what it takes to suceed in IM, good luck.

biglegg, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awsome work mate! This is more than many do in a month - procrastination and hesitation ruin so many potential businesses - the only way to see if something works is just to dive in and do it - really impressed with this mate and hope you get some good results from it!

Dan Bainbridge, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  4. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You made it a whole day.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  5. amit_at_digitalpoint

amit_at_digitalpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are a started that is exceptional.

amit_at_digitalpoint, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  6. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job -- what you did, some people might take weeks! Clone yourself and you'll succeed!

webtester01, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  7. mcapodici

mcapodici Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ... all the tasks, except writing the eBook is stuff i've done before, so not much learning time was needed.

If I was more focused I could have done more, but was happy with that. :)

Need another bout of energy this evening to promote the site on a number of different forums. And now I have Basic Plus on EZA, I have no excuse not to get promoting :)

mcapodici, Dec 29, 2009 IP