1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free SEO Book Download w/ 250+ Directories

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by SEO Tutor©, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Amazed by the number of sales generated by Digital Point for our SEO e book, I've decided to give back to the community and open up a few more pages in the free sample download.

Originally intended to offer just a glimpse of SEO Tutor, the e-book contents, navigation and feel, the free edition now includes access to two sortable lists containing over 250 niche, general, paid and free directories -- as well as an introduction to directories, their value and how best to submit your site.

--- this is a hand-picked compilation containing SEO-friendly directories. Download here.

Enjoy.

SEO Tutor©, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  2. ichigo

ichigo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great. thanks

ichigo, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  3. klown

klown Peon

Best Answers:
    This sample wasted my time, i didnt find the directory introduction, and there wasn't even a real sample of your book.

It was just a table of contents and advertising. If you gave me a real sample that had part of a chapter so I could see quality writing, and perhaps some insightful statements I might buy. Sorry if this is trashing your thread, however its not what I expect in a book sample.

klown, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  4. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    ".exe" ? :p just deleted it...

! Ask !, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  5. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry you didn't like it -- most people send nothing but thanks -- guess you would need to spend more time navigating the e-book to the directories section instead of composing hateful messages.

6. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, your loss -- do you actually think we'd publicly advertise our ebook in this forum and attempt to install malware to your machine? Come on, get real. Our e-book (in generic form) is being sold across the planet from many different vendors. We're pros -- we don't have time for such nonsense.

7. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not on PDF like normal people!

! Ask !, Oct 18, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  8. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    -- because dear inexperienced one, SEO Tutor goes far beyond the ordinary. :D

9. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    I don’t know your experience, by mine is 20 years of computers, 9 years of internet, 7 years of SEO, but I don’t like to run ".exe" on my computer to see a e-book. :D
    Sometimes “going far beyond the ordinary” is not a good thing. :D

! Ask !, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  10. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are over-qualified in every area -- where might we download some of your tutorials?

11. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a funny guy :), with an attitude problem, I don’t have any tutorials because I am so busy doing it, that I don’t have the time to write about it :) maybe in the future. I also don’t consider myself an expert, contrary to other’s that are SEO’s for 2 months and start writing and selling books about it (I am not implying that it’s your case) but I know a few.
    Best of luck for your e-book sales, hope you deliver value to the buyer.

! Ask !, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  12. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny? Attitude? Excuse me but you're the one who hijacked my thread and busted out with the immediate criticism before you even looked at the ebook. Imagine you had just spent the better part of a year writing the tutorial (like I did) between clients' projects and some guy comes along and slams it.

Do you think that kind of behavior might get under your skin? Of were you just trying to be "funny?" And just for the record, I've been doing SEO almost exclusively for the last seven years; I think that qualifies me to write a book for others to follow successfully. So far the only few people who've complained are those who were either too lazy to read it, or those who like to whine about everything.

In any event, I've finished defending my point -- I only wanted to offer something of value to others with the SEO e-book -- so stop what you're doing and get your butt over there and pick up a copy!

I didn't mention that you can get your directory in the ebook, plus get a free copy of the full version by adding the SEO Tutor site to one or more of your directories. Plus we have an SEO affiliate program.

13. Rasputin

Rasputin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

can you please explain how to do this, and the requirements. I can't see it on your site but would be very interested :)

Rasputin, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  14. Premium Domains

Premium Domains Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last time this guy sent me a copy for a review (on my request) I had such a problem installing it - what with a .exe, a password key and all that (See screenshot).

[​IMG]

As I could not find the time to go through at once because of a lack of time and its extremely difficult manouverability (you have to click on each and every topic to see a page or two about it, then go back to the index and so on), I thought I would print it out. So I sent him a PM asking if it could be printed and he tells me to go to each page and print it out individually! As if anybody has the time to do that nowadays. :rolleyes:

After a few days I try to read it again and guess what? Password changed, book no longer works! I try to use the retrieve password feature and I get a message 'there has been a problem - you are now being redirected to seotutor'.

Far out for sure.

Premium Domains, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  15. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, nice screenshot -- thanks for posting -- but that's all I can say for your post. Everything else you say here is complete rubbish. Why go to so much trouble to lie -- especially when you received a free copy of the e-book at no charge? Is that your idea of gratitude?

Difficult to navigate? Are you kidding? How are you navigating this forum, or anything else on the Web? You HAVE to click on links to get around don't you? Same with ANY ebook, any website, or any other document on a computer or elsewhere -- of course you have to click -- did you expect mind control navigation?

Your exact message:
    Only thing you mentioned there is how concise the ebook is and that you'd like to print it. I replied and said you'd have to print each page. Now a month later you come along to discredit our ebook cause you're too lazy or cheap to print out 20+ pages.

The SEO Tutor ebook is an interactive tutorial -- NOT an ordinary 200 - 500 page PDF filled with useless crap that would take a whole inkjet cartridge to print out and maybe weeks to read. Yes, our ebook is VERY different.

As for having a password access -- it is technically impossible for the ebook to stop working as you've described -- once it's initially opened, it's permanent. I suspect you attempted to send it to someone else and since it only works on the machine it was opened on, you were blocked.

Besides, if you had a problem, why didn't you contact support for help? Everyone here would have been more than happy to resolve your issue.

Unfortunately, "people" like you are the reason we're forced to have security safeguards in place. Still, we have no method yet to prevent you from lying, whining, stretching the truth, or trying to steal things. We continue to produce one of the best SEO tutorials available for beginners to intermediates.

SEO Tutor©, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  16. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO Tutor© this thread is getting really ugly, i think is better just close it.

! Ask !, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  17. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    What the F--K??? Are there this many insane people in the world? I post a free ebook with over 250+ directories in it with zero obligation to anyone and all we get is condemnation for our generosity.

18. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Rasputin, I sent you a PM about this.

In case anyone else is interested, I was referring to those with online web directories who would like to have their directory added to my ebook -- in exchange for posting a link to our website.

If you have an SEO-friendly general directory, or a niche directory that you feel would be beneficial to our readers, drop me a message and I'll check it out. Thanks.

19. Premium Domains

Premium Domains Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You are the only insane one here. You cant take a bad review so you've gone to the extent of accusing me of being a hacker and a thief???

You really think I would try and send your crappy SEO book to someone? Not unless I really HATED them!

You are the one who is insane as you keep on trying to attack Aaron's SEO book which is 'THE BEST SEO BOOK' around and has sold thousands of copies while you and your momma are still giving away the 50th free copy of your shitty book cuz no one in their right mind would buy it for even $1. As we can see Aaron and Minstrel have already whooped your a** real bad here (or have you forgotten about that so soon):

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=28046

If you lock a pile of shit and keep it in a high-tech safe it does not become GOLD! It still remains what it is - SHIT!

SeoTutor or SpamTutor (as other DP members know you) - You have been a loser all your life, you are a loser now and you will always remain a LOSER!

I dont even consider you worthy of being an enemy, I actually pity people like you who try and try all their life but always remain losers.

Best of luck giving away your ebook.

Premium Domains, Oct 20, 2006 IP
    jaybong likes this.
  20. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    For your information, this post wasn't a review request -- it was a free giveaway. If I had to rely upon your input, ideas, dishonesty, or anything else, I would truly throw in the towel; fortunately, I don't.

I see that you just can't handle the truth -- and apparently have some deep emotional issues as yet unresolved. And just as you adore those other *thugs* you mention, you do indeed have some of their same traits. Course even they didn't stoop as low as you to speak of my mother. You are truly trash.

SEO Tutor©, Oct 20, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.