1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kontera Minimum Amount Per Month

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by athulbnair, Dec 15, 2009.

Does anyone have idea about Kontera? It is said they will not count the amount lesser than $5 per month to our total earnings..??

athulbnair, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  2. athulbnair

athulbnair Active Member

Best Answers:
    i just added Kontera id to my hubpages... thats the reason why i asked abt it.. if someone know abt it pls tell in detail...

3. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Kontera used to be a lot harder to get into. But if accepted they will count even pennies a day.

Will they close your account if you do not produce? That's really up to them. Right now it seems they are happy to have just about anyone willing to sign up and produce leads for advertisers no matter how small as long as they do not violate the TOS.

I don't make a ton of money with Kontera because I don't use them much. I do use them on HubPages and as you know they only display ads to people when they are not logged on to hubpages.

I think you're probably safe given the state of the economy. It's hard to be choosy when your competition is so aggressive.

Most sites love HubPages because they know the traffic is good quality.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  4. athulbnair

athulbnair Active Member

Best Answers:
    in hub its saie that - Kontera has a minimum payout threshold of $100, and may not count earnings of less than $5 in a month toward your total. that is why i posted this thread.. they said may not count below $5....

5. mika.kontera

mika.kontera Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

This is Mika from Kontera just wanted to drop by and clarify our payment terms. The clause, stating a $5 earnings minimum, was removed from our terms a while ago. We send publishers their revenue by check, PayPal or EFT, when the account balance reaches US$100. If your account balance is less than US$100 at the end of the month, earnings are rolled forward to the following month, until the payment threshold is reached.

I hope this answers your quesstion and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else I can help with.

Best,
    Mika
    Publisher Services Manager

mika.kontera, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  6. athulbnair

athulbnair Active Member

Best Answers:
    :) clear now.. :)

athulbnair, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  7. athulbnair

athulbnair Active Member

Best Answers:
    just asked because in hub faqs it is said like that.may be it is an old terms of kontera...

athulbnair, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  8. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi athulbnair,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. Just to update you on what Mika originally told you; we recently lowered our minimum payment threshold from $100 to $50 across all payout methods, so now our Publishers are seeing their revenue even faster.

Thanks,
    Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera Community Manager
    Jonathanc@kontera.com

cohenj88, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  9. curtisdawson

curtisdawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    They won't take away any money you have made, they just won't pay you until you reach the 100$ payout.

curtisdawson, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  10. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Curtis,

This is Jonathan from Kontera again. Just to reiterate, the minimum payout on Kontera has been lowered from $100 to $50. The minimum threshold is automatic for all new Kontera Publishers, but if you're an older Kontera Publisher you can change take advantage of the $50 threshold too. Just manually change your minimum threshold to "50" on this page in your Publisher Center: https://publishers.kontera.com/payment_methods

Thanks,

- Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera Community Manager
    Monetize Your Website with Kontera In-Text Ads

cohenj88, Jun 13, 2010 IP