1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Be Careful revtwt.com is a scam!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by bimasakti, Dec 14, 2009.

a week earlier, I tried to make withdrawals of accumulated earnings (more than $200). 'till the money has not been sent. when I try to log into my account, I was surprised, I had been banned. 'till now I tried several times to contact them, but no one returned my email.

I have 10 twitter accounts I register in revtwt and each has follower above 2000, all settings post auto ads.

Now now I'm leaving revtwt.com try to play sponsoredtweets.com an IZEA corporate.

be carefull with your revtwt if U play with.

bimasakti, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You managed to get $200? I tried them on one account I had which had over 20,000 followers and I only made $0.35! :eek:

Did you click on your own ads? Maybe that is a reason for the ban?

Dean_Saliba, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i was going to give this a shot but i guess not worth it now

Bohra, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. bimasakti

bimasakti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    a couple hour ago i receive an email and they only answer my several question with:
    "Your Twitter accounts are full of ads and it is spamming. No real
    human users following spamming accounts like these and advertisers do
    not want to pay for the clicks on these spamming accounts.

If you agree to stop spamming in the future, we can re-activate your
    account. However, clicks from spamming accounts will be removed, which
    will reduce your earnings to under $20. We will put the remaining
    amount back into your account. When your earnings reach $20 by
    following the TOS, you can withdraw again.

If you do not agree to stop spamming, your account will be banned.
    "

I try to contact again and explained that there never any spamming, but they insist if there're many spamming and I receive the same email...

@Dean_Saliba
    know your follower country, the best follower is U.S., because most of the ads will prefer U.S. paid click.
    if you are not sure your follower country you may manual post ads and choosing all country categories but usually are cheaper, or even the most ($0.05). I earn at lease 65 days with 10 twitter registered.

but after this incident I prefer to leave revtwt

bimasakti, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  5. jrbaiw

jrbaiw Peon

Best Answers:
    I was also about to give it a go - second thoughts now. Thanks for the advice.

jrbaiw, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  6. kacangijo

kacangijo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for warning!!

kacangijo, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  7. newway01

newway01 Member

Best Answers:
    I only managed to make some $3.5 with them, though I added 8 accounts all with 3000+ targeted followers and autopost set for them. You may have used some bot to click on the ads, that may have resulted in your ban.

newway01, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  8. bimasakti

bimasakti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, i know how to play pay per click n' i don't wanna take some shit of risk. from the first time i told u that the warning is not about fraud click or something reason like that but spamming account.
    OK, now if U're play with revtwt just read again the TOS, how U can counted 80% message n' 20% ads? with all U're messages posts all at long account live n' all it long ads posts. more messages post it will identities as spamming account and if less message post than ads post it's too.

I would like to let my account were deleted than take some explained that there never any spamming, coz' they were insist if there're many spamming and I'm waste the time hopes received some shit email but just the same email I received (this is indicate the scam: U complain and wasting time to received some shit of support email (almost more than 3 days especially until a week! o shit, google adsense never did it!), if email come they'll send same email everytime U try to explains)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
    bimasakti, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  9. find100

find100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of posting their ads on your twitter accounts, use their short URL service instead. Shorten your URls in your blog posts, web sites (this is allowed!). You WILL get clicks on ads, and they then cannot accuse you of spamming, as the clicks have come from your own sites.

It's worked well for me. I don't use their ads, they rarely get clicked on, but I do use their shortURL service in my web sites.

I only use sponsoredtweets for my twitter accounts.:D

find100, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  10. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a big fat scam to me.

Hijynx427, Jan 1, 2010 IP