1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AffiliateProfitsGuru.com A Beautiful Minisite! AFFILIATE PROFIT SECRETS MINISITE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JoeWebHog, Dec 2, 2009.

You are bidding on AffiliateProfitsGuru.com

Start selling immediately! This professionally designed mini-site can start earning you the affiliate income you have been looking for.

Hundreds of thousands of potential customers are searching Google right now for information and assistance on MAKING MONEY WITH AFFILIATE ADVERTISING.

Well now you can supply the answers you and hundreds of thousands of other entrepreneurs are searching for!

The website comes with this amazing video package & included bonuses as described on the website selling for ONLY $27 which is all YOURS! 100% Profit From Each and Every Sale! You can change the price if you like!

SPECIAL EBOOK BONUS
    As a bonus, we will be giving you three marketing ebooks for FREE to assist you in promoting your new website business! These books have helped thousands of people become successful online affiliate website owners.

BID STARTS AT $20 (Increments of $5 Thereafter)
    FIRST ONE TO $55 GETS IT!

Also open to any reasonable offers to sell this immediately!

Free Domain Push to your GoDaddy account

A New Website, SO ASSUME NO REVENUE AND NO TRAFFIC

If you prefer to contact me directly or if I don't respond to your PM within the hour then email me at JoeWebHog1@gmail.com ... It goes straight to my iPhone and I will get right back to you.

JoeWebHog, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  2. ebookbusiness

ebookbusiness Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the ebook content original?

ebookbusiness, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  3. JoeWebHog

JoeWebHog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, it is high quality PLR.

JoeWebHog, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  4. JoeWebHog

JoeWebHog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello plexchange;

Congratulations on placing the winning bid. Please send over your Paypal email address and I will send you an invoice.

JoeWebHog, Dec 5, 2009 IP