1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gindis.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Gindis, Nov 30, 2009.

Website Age 3+ years
    Industry Gaming
    Revenue Streams Digital sales + Advertising

Website Overview
    Gindis.com (Gindis) focuses itself on strategy, leadership, and diplomacy
    multi-player role-playing games (RPG) whereby members can participate in
    one or more of the following online games: Army Commander, World
    Leaders, Middle East Empire 2027, Tactic Wars and Mr. President.

Members of the site are able to play all the games free of charge and
    interact with one another on a global basis.
    The site offers a discussion forum for each game, questions and answers with site developers, and a blog informing members of site updates.

The site sources revenues primarily from ad revenue and package upgrades available for the website’s different games.
    The average revenue intake for 2009 has been approximately $2000 per month, however in years preceding this, Gindis was able to earn over $30,000 per month.
    The website has been active since 2004. Monthly expenses include site
    maintenance, servers charges, and account manager charges. (About 700$)

Over the past 12 months Gindis has averaged 371,674 unique visitors per
    month. Most visitors come in via “word of mouth” referrals and the other
    portion is from search engines.

The Games
    The games are ready in 15 languages and the games using unique technology that allow all the players for the world to play in the same game without the language barrier.
    * 2 games are ready to facebook.
    * Just finished to develop affiliate option to work with gaming companies.
    * Every game has player's admin page and statistics.

Army Commander Game
    [​IMG]
    Description: Army commander is an empire based game of strategy and thought. As leader of a newly founded country, your goal is to ultimately become supreme to all others. Using everything from diplomacy to war, you must strive to build an empire, both economically and militarily, superior to all others. Through this all, you will compete against thousands of other players all dying to achieve the same goals. The only way you will succeed in achieving greatness will be through working with others and convincing them to help you get to where you want to be.

Middle East Empire 2027 Game
    [​IMG]
    Description: The year 2027 and big uprising took the existing government in your country. As leader of the uprising you got unlimited authority in the country. The parliament got your nomination and you way to bring the country to be empire in the Middle East.

World Leaders Game
    [​IMG]
    Description: World Leaders is an empire based game of strategy and thought. You can find in the game more then 400 worldwide weapons, more then 50 attacks options, improved United Nations and many options of espionage. Through this all, you will compete against thousands of other players all dying to achieve the same goals. The only way you will succeed in achieving greatness will be through working with others and convincing them to help you get to where you want to be.

Mr. President Game
    [​IMG]
    Description: Ever dreamt on becoming President of the United States of America for one week? "Mr. President" the most exciting online game of its kind allows you to stop dreaming and be elected for Presidency of the USA or other real world countries and to decide as President what to do in your week of Presidency. What you will do if you were the President of your country? Gindis Company presents the game that promotes democracy in the world.

Tactic Wars Game
    http://www.gindis.com/images/army/tw1.jpg
    Description: Planning ability, strategic thinking and decision-making are learned skills upon which the study of the game is based, and as the players deepen their learning and understanding of the game they improve their personal abilities in these areas. Show the world that you are the best strategy player!

Why I am selling?
    The site needs good marketing company or gaming company to become big again.
    I am just the developer and I know how to make online games.

What you will buy?
    You will get all the games code, domains, all the information needed to continue to support to community.
    I am the developer of the games and I am willing to continue to work on the games code and help you in everything for monthly payment.

I am looking for serious investor to buy the site & games.
    If it's interesting you then please send me your offer:

Thank you,
    Gindis

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
    Gindis, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  2. InBiz

InBiz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0