1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Complete link building solution!! Dominate the search engines!! Only 20 available!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by lanta99, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi DP'ers! :)

I am proud to reopen another link building service due to the success of my previous thread. In case you don't know about it here are the details of my offer:

Article Writing and Submission

I will write THOUSANDS of different variants of THREE 100% UNIQUE articles and submit a different copy of each article to over 600 article directories including Ezine, Article Dashboard, Article Alley…

Blog Network Submission

All of your articles will be completely rewritten hundreds of times and then distributed to a blog network containing 5000+ websites with PR of 0-5!

Video Creation and Marketing

I create THREE completely unique videos and distribute them to all of the top video sharing sites—creating hundreds of permanent and powerful links back to your money site. (EG. Youtube, Blip.tv...etc)

Angela’s Link Packets

For all those of you unfamiliar with the incredible POWER that Angela’s link packets offer, just Google the word Angela and you will see her website listed in position 2 of the 80 MILLION websites that are all ranking for that word. She ranked for that keyword by using the exact same links which she offers as packets—I will post your money sites link to 120 pages from Angela’s link packet.

RSS Submission

We will submit all RSS feeds derived from the above submissions to 30+ RSS Aggregation Sites

Ping

I will submit all of the above submissions to 30+ Pinging services

Price

Companies are charging THOUSANDS for this and other people are charging well over $500. For the first 20 customers I will offer this for $197.

Availability

Only 20 copies will be sold. After that, this thread will be closed again and will not reopen until another 1-3 months. If you visited my previous thread on this you will know that this is not fake marketing hype and that I did without my promises.

So, get it now while you can...for $197

[​IMG]

PS. Remember if you're not one of the lucky first 20, then you won't be able to get in on this AMAZING offer!

PSS. This thread will auto-close in 30 days whether the 20 cap is reached or not. If it is reached then the thread will close as soon as the cap is reached...so HURRY!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    lanta99, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  2. lanta99

lanta99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FAQ

Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions:

Why don't I get the links to the articles or blog networks?

Due to the fact that there will be thousands of links through these submissions it will be unfeasible to list all the links. Additionally, 90% of these websites need manual article approval which need from a couple of days to a few months. It might be just me, but I'm pretty sure no one wants to wait a few months for their reports.

How will reports be distributed?

Reports will be emailed to your e-mail address and a confirmation will be PM'd and/or emailed to you.

I didn't manage to place an order during the 30-day post life or wasn't one of the luck 20, what should I do?

Sorry, but you will not be able to get in on this program until it is reopened. (If it every will be it may take weeks or months)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    lanta99, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  3. juniorul

juniorul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you do only "Article Writing and Submission" ?..if yes please PM me with your prices
    cheers

juniorul, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  4. createrk

createrk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will you be using whitehat methods?

createrk, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  5. lanta99

lanta99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Just sent you a PM with some more details.

Yes, another FAQ that I should add is if I will be using whitehat methods. The answer is of course, all of my submissions will be white hat.

lanta99, Nov 19, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.