1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Neo NAZIS Join Tea Bagger Rally

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Zibblu, Nov 17, 2009.

As if the teabagger anti health care ridiculousness wasn't enough, now they've moved on to protesting immigration.

At one teabagger anti immigration rally on Saturday, a group of neo NAZIS tried to join in.

One would hope that the teabaggers would realize that they are on the same side as actual real NAZIS (not the made-up kind that they like to complain about) and would consider that to be a bit of a wake-up call. Maybe you're not on the right side of a debate when you see NAZIS wanting to join in on your rally!

Zibblu, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They ARE Nazis! How dare they ask for our laws to be enforced! By the way, Obama's endorsements by Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Osama Bin Laden(initially), Ahmadinijad, Rev. Wright, and the Communist Party are entirely different. Just because those people share values with Mr. Obama does NOT mean he is in any way like them.

Obamanation, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone remember this thread?

The video where the guy took out the Soviet flag? They took the video down probably to not offend people like Zibblu, but.. yeah, we can play this game too.

ncz_nate, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So Zibblu what you are saying is that you attended a Tea Bag Rally?:confused:

Mia, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Zibbie is nothing if not predictable.

Hey Zibbie? How's the view from the front of the welfare line?

jkjazz, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. Ashot

Ashot Member

Best Answers:
    Zibblu is really unpredictable :))))))))))

Ashot, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Along with his whole family including his sister or wife.

debunked, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, so our opinion or point of view on ONE topic is wrong just because Nazis agree with it?

Wow, one hell of a stretch there Zibbie.

Can we say all your opinions are wrong because you agree with Pelosi?

Firegirl, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Are they not the same?:confused:

Mia, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right wing fascists always tend to try to assosiate themselves with these tin-pot "movements". Their target demographic has always been the dissolusioned, anti-establishment mob because these are the types of people who are easily led, so long as they are led towards soemthing that sounds slightly like something that thier parents would disagree with.

What usually happens is you get a few lower middle class knobheads who have listened to a bit too much rage against the machine, convince themswelves that they can change the world by bitching and whining about the government, grow themselves dreadlocks and then think they are che guevara. Then the right try to hijack what is essensially a movement organised by children.

The revolution starts here! they shout, from thier bedroom in thier parents house. Nazis could hardly call themselves fascists if they didn't try to take advantage of such misdirected, feigned political outrage.

stOx, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Left Winger:

Farts really loud, then blames it on the person to the right of him.

Right Winger: Apologizes to the person the the left whether he farted or not.

Mia, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  12. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it ironic that the Americans accuse Muslims and the Muslim world for every heinous crime imaginable, ranging from religious discrimination to terrorism...and yet they harbour the worst xenophobic groups ever formed in the history of mankind like the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazism?

Like they say, don't throw stones at glass houses....lest it falls on you.

Ibn Juferi, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  13. Reseg

Reseg Peon

Best Answers:
    Harbour = to give shelter to; to harbour a criminal.

The only shelter America provides to hate group members who have committed a crime is a cozy prison cell. Due to our freedom in America you can start a hate group about anything legally. You will be watched and prosecuted if you attempt to commit any crimes though.

Why is this legal? Because it's freedom and once you start picking who can't be hated and talked bad about it becomes a slippery slope. It starts out with groups and classes of people by their traits and choices... then the government decides they should be added to the list of who you can't hate. Then lobbyists convince the government that their groups can't be hated either and the next thing you know freedom of speech is gone.

This is why there are groups like the KKK allowed to gather and discuss their ignorant beliefs. There are plenty of anti-America groups as well and Islamic extremist groups, like the one that openly recruits on the public streets of NY: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/05/radicals.mosque/

Reseg, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Er, no, its more like Americans are placing responsibility for one set of crimes with the one group and or groups it belongs with.

I think your use of xenophobic hits on something that truly is ironic. The group you mention do what they do out of fear or ignorance. Muslims do it because they truly believe it to be so. They discriminate and hate not because others are different from them, but because they believe they are so much better.

The reality is, in America the KKK and NeoNazi's are for the most part harmless, at least physically. Their numbers are forever dwindling and the only time you hear about them is when they are on Springer. Last I heard they do not run around the world suicide bombing, murdering children, and lobbing rockets at people they don't like.

Unfortunately here in the US, we have a lot of freedom. Freedom of speech being one of our most prolific freedoms affords us to speak freely even if it offends someone else. It does not allow those who practice the right to murder, bomb, and attack people physically.

What's really ironic? The fact that so many hear have a difficult time seeing the difference.

Mia, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  15. PioneerGold

PioneerGold Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I knew it was only a matter of time.

Defending the KKK and Neo-Nazis.

:rolleyes:

PioneerGold, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  16. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes but not a very good job.

The KKK are still murdering blacks, Jews etc even today, there have been many trials, arrests even in the last few years, because it's not on Fox news doesn't mean it doesn't happen - It's just they can't fit them in with the Islamic agenda.:D

It's more important to know what's happening in Pakistan with a car bombing than Racist Americans killing niggers, Jews, arabs.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    Toopac, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I think the US Constitution beat me to it. I do not have to like what someone does or stands for, but I can certainly respect their right to do it.

Just like I can respect the rights of those that attack our country and leaders vocally, as Americans. I may not like it or agree with it, but its their right.

How you could possibly read into my post a defense of such vile organizations is beyond all comprehension. It proves once again that you are nothing but a worthless troll.

Mia, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  18. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you seriously comparing racist organisations such as the KKK that incite hatred and murder people because of their skin color, to law abiding citizens who happen to say the "president sucks" and exercise their freedom of speech?

I think it was your tone and downplaying of the threat these groups pose:

LOL

Tell that to the next "nigger" being murdered.

Toopac, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  19. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Uh, did anyone else find this statement totally ironic?

You are getting mad at Mia, stating he is defending the KKK and Nazis, then you turn around and use the N word?

Okkkkk.....

And I really don't think Mia was defending those groups. He's defending their right to free speech. The bad is going to come with the good, you have to take it all, you can't pick and choose what is free speech or what isn't. Then it wouldn't be free speech, get it????

Firegirl, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  20. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed! That's what they call them.

I don't think he was defending them either, he just wants to down play that the USA is home to racist and terrorists groups, when they in fact are, he just choose the wrong thing to downplay it, as the KKK are not harmless.

The second issue with what he said was when he compared what the KKK say/do, to those who criticize the president, that is really pathetic.

I agree that rights are universal but comparing those two is just sick and typically republican.

Toopac, Nov 18, 2009 IP