Selling cPanel Resellers + Fantastico - $20.00 Per Year - Instant Activation!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ServerWOW, Nov 15, 2009.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    $20.00 Per Year cPanel Resellers / WHM.

ServerWOW has been known in the last few months for providing low cost VPS Servers and has done exceptionally well.

We are now pleased to announce we have now entered into the Shared hosting sector.

We currently offer the following package below on the latest upto date version of cPanel & WHM.

Service is provided direct with us via BurstNET. Servers located in PA

Complied with all apache modules you would ever need.

Limited time only.

50GB Diskspace
    500GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited Addon Domains
    Unlimited Subdomains + Parked Domains
    Unlimited Mailboxes and MYSQL Databases.
    cPanel + WHM
    Fantastico Deluxe

$20.00 per year

Above is a ample and fair allocation and not advertised falsely as many do on unlimited deals ( They don't exist! ) No resources or space are oversold and all nodes are quad core based with ample disk space and memory.

Order Securely via here

Instant Activation after payment! ( All orders are monitored and fraud screened before payment and activation )

Fantastico provides an excellent collection of self install scripts to get you started quickly with developing your website!

We have a number of staff around the clock 24/7 to ensure you get the best possible support.

There are no catches what you see is what you get. There is no alternative fees or hidden charges.

The following offer allows you to create multiple hosting accounts with a reseller control via WHM

Server specifications.

Intel 9300 Quadcore Processor x4 cores.
    1TB SATA High speed hard disk
    8GB DDR2 Memory
    cPanel + WHM Latest Versions with fantastico.

We can be found at http://serverwow.com Billing and Customer Area http://service.serverwow.com

ServerWOW, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  2. MirnesC2

MirnesC2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a scam. I purchased it, all the way up to the paypal check out it kept saying it was 50GB disk space and 500GB bandwidth. After your purchase when you log onto CPanel you find out that you only have 1000MB which is just under 1GB.

Do I report the thread or something? I have never been scammed here on dp.

MirnesC2, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  3. ServerWOW

ServerWOW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please could I have your support ticket ID

We don't have record or indication of your ticket / problem, Please contact support and I am sure we can get this corrected for you.

A little notification of a problem always goes along way before shouting a SCAM.

ServerWOW, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  4. ServerWOW

ServerWOW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Problem has now been resolved, please confirm still no support ticket raised about this problem. Apart from a nameserver issue that is related to NameCheap.

Problem solved under 10 minutes.

We will take the negative rating on the chin even with no indication of the problem in the first place.

ServerWOW, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  5. HWW

HWW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Serverwow,
    I visited your site and used your presales contact form to ask a few questions but have not had a reply
    - can you take a look for me please, Im quite interested in your offer but want a couple of questions answered first. I have no support ticket as I used your presales form.
    (please reply to the email address submitted with the form, Im not on here 24/7)

HWW, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  6. ServerWOW

ServerWOW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Have been in touch welcome aboard :)

ServerWOW, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  7. HWW

HWW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I signed on for 12 months and have to say the "personal service" is a refreshing change from the "big boys" in the reseller hosting market.
    So far I am 100% happy and glad I took a risk with this new company.
    Features are pretty much what I have on my three other reseller accounts with other companies - but the price and great support is much better :)

Thanks again!

HWW, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  8. HWW

HWW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have had no luck contacting you for two days via official methods so I am posting here in desperation.

I have emailed you personally John and submitted a request via support ticket (Ticket #516871 submited 12/12 and Ticket #592278 today) re a very urgent issue. I have had no reply to either email or support tickets.

My issue is as follows - I have no access to WHM or Cpanel due to a "licensing issue" on my reseller hosting account I can not access my own cpanel accounts or set up clients accounts.

Please reply to my ticket or email me directly.
    This is urgent.
    Thanks

HWW, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  9. bugeye

bugeye Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you will find that Serverwow is no longer there. Perhaps they were a scam, but a lot of us have none functioning servers and have lost our money.

bugeye, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  10. HWW

HWW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks bugeye - yes you are right. I finally got an email from them today!
    In case anyone else has had an issue and not received an email I have pasted it below.

"Dear Customer
    Over the last week BurstNet have pulled several servers with reasons due to abuse and other issues un be known to us. All servers have been paid for in full however these servers remain offline. We have contacted BurstNet on several occasions regarding their actions and to do our best to get these server back online. We have not had a single reply from them.

All I can suggest at the moment is to submit a paypal claim for a refund to be issued. Due to the nature of Unmanaged vps servers / hosting services this excludes a backup solution or options we can not be liable for data lose.

We are incredibly sorry things have turned out the way they have but the circumstances around the problem is completely out of our hands. We shall put this down to a business stunt on their behalf to do with compertition ( offering the same service )

Under no circumstances have we been out to scam and do people out of money. The issues around this problem is purely as described in this email.

Kind Regards,

ServerWOW"

Off to lodge my paypal claim now :( (although they should have issued it themselves in my opinion!)
    .... and to hunt for a new reseller account :( (feel free anyone to PM me if you know a good Low Cost solution)

Just what I need right before Xmas :(

HWW, Dec 14, 2009 IP
    MirnesC2 likes this.
  11. theunknown

theunknown Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah... they sent that email as a cover. Hoping it could provide deniability and cut off some people from pursuing legal matters. If you submit a claim (which I did about 2 weeks ago, WAY before they sent that email), it will get denied because 'the seller doesnt have sufficient funds in his/her account')

Sounds like the money is being pulled immediately to prevent refunds.

theunknown, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  12. MirnesC2

MirnesC2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got E-mail saying they will refund my money but they don't. You submit a claim and it gets closed with no refund.
    The E-Mail is a cover up.

Scammers.

MirnesC2, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  13. HWW

HWW Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The whole thing is strange - I initiated a dispute (was going to give seller 24 hours to refund before escalating), but paypal themselves bumped it immediately to a claim(?) perhaps they are now aware of the situation more fully - or perhaps like with you, paypal will close it with no return of funds - I'm keeping my fingers crossed as it is showing in my account as "refund pending" so I am still hopeful.

I always fund a payment to an unknown seller via my credit card - so if paypal won't help I'm charging back after Xmas! Their helpful email should be proof they are unable to provide what I paid for - I trust my bank to do the right thing not paypal.

Re your denied paypal claims, I believe there is a ombudsman who deals with paypal issues - you could perhaps get them to look into it, but I hear its slow - because they have thousands of pending paypal disputes to get through :(

Situations like this are just sad for new companies trying to start out - it makes it hard to trust :(
    Maybe the economy has something to do with it - after several years of perfect transactions I have had 3 sellers try to rip me off this year - and 2 buyers !!! Makes you wonder if its worth keeping going at times.

Good luck everyone - I hope we all manage to get our money back!

And to Server wow - poor show all round, even if the situation is as you explained it - the right thing to do is instantly refund us all ... It's the smart thing too - people in this industry have long memories, and I am sure trust holds more value than the money you have stolen if you intend to do business again individually or as a group.

HWW, Dec 20, 2009 IP