1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are devoted muslims more inclined to violence?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Nov 7, 2009.

Talebens consider themselves very much devoted to Islam......
    Hamas too....
    and etc. islamic militants and fighters
    Maj Nidal Malik Hasan, who killed 13 people at a Texas military base, had become increasingly devoted to Islam .....
    My more devoted muslim friends don't like to hear any "wrong questions about Islam" I am supposed to just believe muhammad is the best ever person on earth, which makes me think that the safest most democratic muslims are the non devoted ones. .... just my opinion.

Truth777, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  2. bhuvasona

bhuvasona Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes those who know what is islam and understands islam and follows islam ,tend to do everything u mentioned above.

but why provoke them ?

what makes those ppl happy by talking bad about mohammed {pbuh}, islam or allah ?
    They can digest the fact that a true muslim will sacrifice his life for his belief in god and rest cant.

Plz do not provoke muslims. all muslims are not osama bin ladens
    muslims are humans jus like u and ur neighbours

bhuvasona, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How weak one must be to be so easily provoked.

At least you admit that the violence comes with the religion, most don't want to admit that. I believe you are wrong about what they are willing to die for though, they are willing to die for mohamud and his book. Glad he is dead and will never be seen again, that guy stirred up so much hatred.

debunked, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  4. bhuvasona

bhuvasona Guest

Best Answers:
    U got no knowledge about things that u talking about.

bhuvasona, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  5. debunked

Best Answers:
    Do you deny what I wrote?

debunked, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    So you listed 1 person and 1 group.

I'm sure the number of devout Muslims outnumber them lot and have never engaged in any form of violence.

Don't you get bored posting these rediculous threads?

ThraXed, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  7. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

Don't you see that no other devoted religios group are inclined to violence, but Islam?
    Don't you see something is profoundly wrong in it?
    Because we do see that and the whole world is watching now Islamic devoties and guess what they are not converting to islam as all of you like to see.

The inteligent world has made their mind on Islam and it is NO to it, no matter your rants, threats, and sucide $i$%!

Truth777, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  8. nitreb

nitreb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought Islam was the faster growing religion in the world:confused:

Of course devoted muslims are more incline to violence, it's the same way in every religion. Christianity had their time of violence, now the muslims are having theirs, so back off and let them enjoy it :D

*Just one man's opinion, whom have yet to see one of the millions of god people are dying for daily.

nitreb, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  9. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Are the statistics lies then?

Think and ask yourself, why must these people be turning to such a mad and crazy religion.

Even if you are not a Muslim it's good to read and learn to make yourself cultured and understanding of other people.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/92.htm

Rewards for people who give in charity?!

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/99.htm

Warning people that even an atoms weight of evil they do, they will see it?

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/69.htm

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/50.htm

Telling people to be good because they will recieve an account of their deeds?

Infact, this is widespread in almost every Surah/Verse. It would of took you only half an hour to figure that out.

Do you acknowledge that it encourages charity, kindness, well being, and good behaviour?

ThraXed, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  10. debunked

Best Answers:
    If you do a little research you will find the difference of what you are trying to compare. Islam teaches killing the infidel, Christianity teaches from the words of Jesus to love your enemy. To say that the unnecessary killings during the crusades was done by following the words in the Bible and comparing that to those following the words of mohumad, you missed it completely.
    The crusades where done with Christianity as a veil, the reclaiming lands and expelling the muslims warlords in the beginning had its purpose, but the power was too great for the leaders to handle and continued on the crusades. This was anything but Christian in its activities, nothing was being followed from the core of Christianity.
    The current state of jihad is rooted in the koran.
    Do you see any difference here?

debunked, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't understand how somebody who came from a nation that caused the killing of millions, during history till now, in the name of God, as a non-violent nation? and see in the relatively few Muslims who resist oppression, and fight for their freedom, as terrorists? and their whole nation as violent?

Muslims do not turn the right cheek, and never say they would, neither Christians but here, Christians always speak about turning the right cheek, I think they want others to turn the right cheek for them when they slap them, if that was the case then sorry to disappoint you, Muslims would defend, and fight aggression, there is violence wherever there is oppression, aggression, and injustice,

or maybe it is because that Muslim Maj. who killed his fellows in the army base? was it the first time in which such tragedy incident happen there? nope, there been a long bloody history of army base shooting and killing:

U.S. Army Base Violence Has Bloody History

this is without mentioning similar incidents that took place in universities and even schools there! so I would check that community to find answers, rather than trying in a disgusting way, to use the blood of victims to spread a hateful agenda,

besides.. who is more violent? USA or Saudi, your answer driven by your hate would be: OF COURSE SAUDIIII COS THEY ARE MUSLIMS bluh bluh, isn't that what you are trying to convince people with?

let's see ...

Murder statistics in USA is 8.5 murders per 100,000, while in Saudi it is 0.75 murder per 100,000

Rape in USA is 31.7 rape crimes per 100,000, while in Saudi it is 0.22 rapes per 100,000

Prisoners in USA are 673 prisoners per 100,000, while in Saudi it is 105 prisoners per 100,000

in general total crimes in USA is 3959 per 100,000 while in Saudi it is 313 per 100,000

so if Muslims are violent, West is 12x more violent than Muslims ;)

imad, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, you convinced me, I love to do research, so I m going to do a quick one about Islam and Christianity teachings regarding the people from other religions, let's check both books the holy bible and the holy Qur'an in regard of nonbelievers:

in Bible:

and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

the above says, kill everybody who does not believe in God, be it man or woman, old or child.

in Qur'an:

“There is no compulsion in religion…” (Quran 2:256)

in bible:

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

the above says, if somebody even your own son, daughter, or beloved one, followed some other religion, then:

1- KILL HIM
    2- SLAY HIM
    3- STONE HIM

I wonder why they are so paranoid, anyway..

in Qur'an:

“And dispute you not with the People of the Scripture, except in the best way, unless it be with those who do wrong, but say, ‘We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; our God and your God is One; and it is to Him we submit (in Islam).’” (Quran 21:46)

do I need to go on? there are so many examples, and I am aware of the violent verses in Qur'an, that call for fighting aggression, but I challenge you, to find one verse in Qur'an that call for starting aggression, whether this aggression was against believers or non-believiers.

while in Bible, there are so many verses that call for the killing of non-believers, even if they were women or children, in some cases, whole towns should be slaughtered.

now, what research did you do, mind to share it here?

imad, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  13. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    It's always the most fanatical people who are the most dangerous and who are the most prone to violence. You see that with far right wing "Christians" who have convinced themselves it's OK to kill doctors who perform abortions, for example.

Religious fanatics freak me out.

As a wise man once said: "Just because you're religious, don't take it out on me."

Zibblu, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  14. debunked

Best Answers:
    What country are you talking about that kills millions in the name of God? Or did you mean alah?

The west actually records the law breakers and not just kill the victims. How many woman can actually get away with reporting rape in any islamic country?

debunked, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  15. debunked

Best Answers:
    We openly condemn those who think they are suppose to murder abortion doctors. That act is murder which is clearly defined in the Bible as wrong. Why do you think that this somehow makes it OK to kill in the name of mohamud?

debunked, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  16. ksalman92

ksalman92 Peon

Best Answers:
    |
    |
    |
    V

Good answer! I completely agree with you. Law enforcement in the USA doesn't compare to Saudi, that's just obvious.

ksalman92, Nov 9, 2009 IP
    debunked likes this.
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, the Jewish defence league do a pretty good job, bombings, attempted bombings, driving around with bombs in vans on 9/11 and dancing on 9/11 (like their Muslim counterparts) but what reason do they have to dance on 2 towers being blown up?

Christians in south America seemed to also use their religion as justification of their bigotry, hanging, bombing and fire bombing blacks (yes it was more widespread, I know).

Oh I forgot there were "witch trials" etc etc etc by the religious in the US, UK etc, I wonder how many innocent women got drowned, burned or otherwise killed in the name of religion?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
    Toopac, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    USA of course, in Iraq, Afghanistan, and others, which is a part and a continue of a bigger nation where those fanatic Christians been practicing killing, massacring, burning alive .. etc

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
    – Luke 19.27 *

examples (as if you do not know lol):

Index of Christian Missionary Atrocities

Crusades
    Witch Burnings
    Persecutions of the Jews
    Genocide in Rwanda
    Tahiti & the Pacific
    Hawaii
    Columbus & the Caribbean
    North America
    Virginia
    Midwest
    California Missions
    Mexico City
    The Philippines
    Burma & Thailand
    Vietnam
    China
    India

source

yet they accuse Islam of being spread by the sword! how hypocrite and wrong accusations, in every nation where Christianity is a majority now, there been terrible bloodshed to force it on people, but luckily people are more opening their eyes now on this craziness, and more aware now of these criminal and terrorist acts, that's why so many Churches are abandoned now, except from priests in some cases, and some poor unaware children, who got molested in many incidents by these supposed to be holy men,

while there are whole countries with Muslim majority, where no Muslim army ever reached there, and where people entered Islam willingly.

nothing in Islam, or in Saudi, or in any Muslim country, calls for killing the rape victim, in the contrary, the rapist is the one who get killed,

this propaganda been refuted in this thread, in boring details:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11397667&postcount=75

but this somebody's broke excuse, supported with no proof, according to your logic then, the reason why there are so little robberies in Saudi, is because they kill the owner of the stolen stuff :D

robberies in USA: 420,637 ( that's 138.36 per 100,000)
    robberies in Saudi: 598 (that's 2.16 per 100,000)

imad, Nov 9, 2009 IP
    edeninnovation likes this.
  19. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im a devotd muslim and im a lover.

So please dont judge us all as the same.

some get brainwashed and any 1 can get brainwashed. Media just likes to mock islam and make it a big thing hence freemason perhaps.

Peace.

believer1984, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  20. deepeele

deepeele Peon

Best Answers:
    A bit disappointed with this thread, its a punch bag with no quality in the conversation. Rating: 0/5

deepeele, Nov 10, 2009 IP