1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Movie site for cpalead, take it now for $15!! BONUS 1 free domain!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, Oct 27, 2009.

I'm selling this new Astro Boy Movie site, which is built and customized for cpalead monetization. Take advantage of the new movie and its dvd when it's released!

I have submitted one post to digg, and bookmarked on stumbleupon, diigo, reddit, etc. I have also made one video promo and uploaded to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGvV315HXng

From only little promotion above, I already got $1.05 on the first day. Screenshot: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1363/cpaastro.jpg

BONUS!!!

FREE keywords-rich domain name watch-michaeljackson-thisisit.info which you can build another website for cpalead!

I bought too many domains for Oct and Nov movies and now i don't have time to manage/promote all of them at once! So i'm selling this for only $15. For the site, the domain, plus bonus domain, it is sure worth more than the price!

yakusokutebayo, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  2. Abdul.D

Abdul.D Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If i buy it how do i change the paypal info so the money goes to my paypal. Please Clarify.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    Abdul.D, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  3. moustafa

moustafa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I bid $5 here.

what type of promotion have you done?

can you post traffic details?

moustafa, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  4. ellingtonk

ellingtonk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    the site offers a choice of completing a survey/offer (CPALead) or simply paying 50-cents (paypal) to download the movie. Do you really have the entire movie to download (now prior to the release)?
    I'm interested but don't quite understand.

ellingtonk, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  5. Abdul.D

Abdul.D Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll buy it if I get a good answer too.

Abdul.D, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  6. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the late answer, guys, the electricity went off last night over here.

To answer your questions:

Abdul.D, you have to sign up with cpalead.com and then you can create something called "gateway" right away after signing up. This "gateway" is what you see on the site i'm selling here. They have a very good instructions to guide you on how to go about paypal setup for it. If you got stuck, i can help you personally to set it up, it's very easy.

moustafa, the answer to your questions have been clarified on original thread. :)

ellingtonk, the site offers both. It's a new gateway from cpalead, where your visitors can CHOOSE whether to take survey OR to pay directly to your paypal.

I hope i answered all your questions. $15 to the first person who claim "sold". ;)

yakusokutebayo, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  7. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This has been sold, thread closed.

yakusokutebayo, Nov 8, 2009 IP