1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Avoid CPAEmpire

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by thatdguy, Oct 5, 2006.

warning: use at own risk: Watch out for CPA Empire - this company is bad news (in my opinion). They have been paying people to phish myspace accounts and post their ads on there. The FTC and MySpace Legal department are about to go after them. There is much evidence. Paypal transactions, emails, etc...

anyways, if they think this is slander -it's not. it's a public and verbal opinion to say use at your own risk. it's proveable and the people who need to have the proof, now have the proof. no biggie, I would just watch out for them if you use them.

thatdguy, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  2. Softbrix

Softbrix Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started to use cpaempire. do you have any proof?

Softbrix, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  3. trafficdiva

trafficdiva Peon

Best Answers:
    It always makes me laugh when someone comes on to bash networks. I've been working with cpaempire for a long time and they have always been good to me. I saw people throwing poo at another network last month and they came back and said the person was fraud. ThatdGuy is probably a spammer. :D

trafficdiva, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  4. Ballz

Ballz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the update mate.. i keep looking at new firms.. will avoid that one :)

Ballz, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  5. MaxS

MaxS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I'm fairly new to CPAEmpire but I have no complaints. Great network.

MaxS, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  6. holyearth

holyearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    thatdguy,

Where is this coming from? As a high volume affiliate, CPA Empire is my first choice.

Since I know the staff at CPA Empire, I can assure you that they would never "pay people to phish myspace accounts."

CPA Empire has a policy that doesn't allow phishing. If you were involved in phishing, then shame on you. CPA Empire, as any other affiliate network, will not tolerate fraud.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about CPA Empire feel free to PM or email me. Having worked (in an affiliate capacity) with CPA Empire for many years, I can assure you that this is a solid affiliate network with the best support and payouts in the industry.

holyearth, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  7. thatdguy

thatdguy Peon

Best Answers:
    CPAEmpire "publishes" their anti-phishing policy, of course. Scott Richter was on several of those sites: screennameforum, etc... soliciting phishers and spammers to use that software mychanger to flood myspace with ads from them. I'm sure if you got on those sites and asked around, the truth isn't hard to find. proof has been turned over to myspace legal dept. and the fcc as of today anyways. it is what it is. oh and "trafficdiva" - not a spammer here. look up the owner of cpaempire on google and see how many related spamming articles you find on him.

thatdguy, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  8. BOA

BOA Peon

Best Answers:
    this all is very true... i have prrof myself thatguy if u need it.. PM me...

BOA, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  9. BOA

BOA Peon

Best Answers:

LMAO dude Scott Richter aka "SPAM KING".... is one of the biggest email spammer around... well he used to be... stopped once he got sued... links...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Richter

http://geek.focalcurve.com/archive/2004/05/scott-richter-is-a-lying-scumbag/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1335182334267749121&q=scott+richter&hl=en

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=scott+richter&btnG=Google+Search

BOA, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  10. trafficdiva

trafficdiva Peon

Best Answers:
    Scott Richter has agreed to pay Microsoft $7m to settle an anti-spam lawsuit. The settlement to a December 2003 lawsuit comes a month after Richter - long ranked one of the world's top three spammers - <b>was removed from the Register of Known Spam Operators maintained by the Spamhaus Project. Richter was dropped from the ROKSO list after his outfit OptInRealBig.com cleaned up its act and stopped sending out junk mail that violated US anti-spam rules.</b>
    http://www.securityfocus.com/comments/articles/11275/32287/threaded

Exactly.

I was an affiliate with them when the company went through all that shit. And they have come out the other side, stronger. I'm proud to run with them.

Oh, and by the way, thatdguy, it's FTC not FCC.
    Don't get confused, sounds like you talk a big game.

11. BOA

BOA Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm 2 posts.... joined today...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm

BOA, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  12. thatdguy

thatdguy Peon

Best Answers:
    blah blah blah... they know what is up

thatdguy, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  13. trafficdiva

trafficdiva Peon

Best Answers:
    actually, I don't. I like to float the forums, this isn't one I come too much. I just hate it when people come in and start talking big. I joined CPAEmpire.com and didn't know that much. Because of them, I make some $$$.
    Nice try though :D

14. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I think thre should be someone from cpa empire on the forum, will see if they react..

DomainMagnate, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  15. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOW i can't believe this has been posted as CPAE is against these means they even have a SPECIAL posting in there affiliate section if you are a member. This is it below and has been up for some time.......

xboxundone, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  16. ankur

ankur Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Just now i started my campaign there. Plz show me some proof, So that i can take some action against them.

ankur, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  17. ankur

ankur Peon

Best Answers:

Hi,
    Just now I started my CPA Campaign with this, So plz let me know that is it safe or not. Plz provide few more tips to grow in this market.

ankur, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  18. jameskon

jameskon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we were thinking about working with them as an advertiser, but they were looking for $7500 deposit .... so they are still on hold...

thankx for the update buddy

jameskon, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  19. jameskon

jameskon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it won't take much time, they follow weekly payment terms, if you feel that its not working don't give them a chance for more than a week if you are a publisher.

jameskon, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  20. ScriptLoft

ScriptLoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

You can trust cpaempire 100%, i've been for a publisher for serval months, and they are pretty good.

William

ScriptLoft, Oct 6, 2006 IP