1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Content Writer For Long Term

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bgow, Oct 7, 2009.

I am looking for LONG TERM WRITER and Fimiliar With Ezine Articles Submission Guildline.

Must have experience in seo and keywords density.

Need only short articles and writer must be creative to come out the writting angle when the keywords is given.

PAY RATES IS $2.00 FOR 300+ WORDS for the first 10 aproved Articles by Ezine Articles that you have submitted.

First Batch is 5 projects. Each project is 10 articles. Total are 50 articlels. The 1st project will be test for purposes. If all goes well than proceed with the rest.

Requirements:

1. MUST BE RELIABLE, WRITE GOOD ENGLISH.
    2. GOOD RESPONDING ON MY EMAIL..
    3. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITH ALL NICHES.
    4. NO PLAGIARISM. WORK MUST PAST COPYSCAPE BEFORE YOU SEND IT TO ME
    5. YOU MUST ABLE TO WRITE ARTICLE WITH at least a 2% KEYWORD DENSITY with 3 KEYWORDS FOCUS.
    6. MUST READ AND FOLLOW EZINE ARTICLES EDITORIAL GUIDELINES
    7. IF YOUR ARTICLE GETS REJECTED BY EZINEARTICLES BECAUSE OF GRAMMAR & SPELLING ERROR, YOU MUST FIX THE ARTICLE IN 24 HOURS AFTER I EMAIL YOU. OR YO WILL NOT GET PAID!
    8. IF YOU GIVE ME 3 OR MORE BAD ARTICLES THAT GETS REJECTED FOR THE SAME PROBLEMS... YOU WILL BE FIRED!

bgow, Oct 7, 2009 IP