1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Powerwheel Service to level down your Competition

Discussion in 'Services' started by beemboy, Oct 2, 2009.

PowerWheels

[​IMG]

So what You'll Get ?

Simply saying , Its the best Powerwheel/Linkwheel service, which increases your ranking as much as to the first three pages of google.....whatever be your competition...

SO WHATS THE PLAN?

1) Write one Unique article and spin it .

(Also Available: Unique articles for adding more fuel to the fire)

2)Create Unique accounts on WEB 2.0 properties (all login details will be provided in a spreadsheet)

3)Give life to the wheel , by linking individual properties, and getting your site to run.

4) Increase the velocity , by submitting feeds to 47+RSS DIRECTORIES & PING LISTS for quick indexing.

A Basic Sample Linkwheel with 5 web 2.0 properties

[​IMG]

Infant Powerwheel pack:

- 6 web 2.0 properties
    - 1 Unique article + 5 spun ( 50-65% Uniqueness)
    -Pings(30+ services) and RSS submissions(47+ Directories)....

Price To Fuel Up Powerwheel

$29(Spun articles)
    $50(6 Unique(400-500 words) articles + wheel building)

Baby Powerwheel pack:

-12 web 2.0 properties
    - 2 Unique +10 spun (50-65% Uniqueness)

Price To Fuel Up

$49(Spun articles)
    $73(12 Unique(400-500 words) articles + wheel building)

Competition Crusher: -Ultimate PowerWheel

-18 web 2.0 properties
    - 3 Unique +15 spun (50-65% Uniqueness)

Price To Fuel Up

$75(Spun articles)
    $125(18 Unique(400-500 words) articles + wheel building)

Power Xtreme (Build Linkwheels around each web 2.0 property originating from the first linkwheel)

[​IMG]

-30 web 2.0 properties
    - 5 Unique +25 spun (50-65% Uniqueness)

Price To Fuel Up

$150(Spun articles)
    $220(18 Unique(400-500 words) articles + wheel building)

++++++Power Plus Addon++++++++

Each Linkwheel Property will be bookmarked to 47+ Top sites like
    Digg, Technorati, Reddit etc....

Power Plus Addon Cost:

@$149 for Power Xtreme, $97 for Competition Crusher, $ 57 for baby , $30 for Infant(for all web 2 sites to be bookmarked to 47+ sites

3 Review Copies available for members with good no of itraders here , at 70% of the original price.

Completion Time : 1 day for infant , 2 days for baby, 2-3 days for competition crusher, 4 days for Power Xtreme, and 1 week with Power Plus addon.

THE SOLE REASON FOR THE TIME IS IF WE DO BUILD ALL THE LINKS IN A SINGLE DAY, YOU RANKINGS MAY GET LOWER AS DOING THIS AT ONCE AROUSES GOOGLE'S SUSPICION.

beemboy, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  2. gman2319

gman2319 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You make a really compelling pitch here.
    My query.
    Currently, I am targetting about 3-4 keywords.

And as far as I can see, the competition has also set up a linkwheel set up. from my Checks , the competition has bought like 8 domains + uses blogger and squidoo from what I can see. It is pretty much a front page domination for a variety of keywords.
    How useful will your power xtreme package be here? Please give me a honest answer.

Coz I intend to develop a lot of niche sites in the near future and your pitch seems very convincing to be used for future sites where I will be more alert and pick it up earlier. If it wont be effective, I'd rather hear that and contact you for future plans.

gman2319, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  3. Pronet Hosting

Pronet Hosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The plans looks great but what is the minimum charges for Power Xtreme? Your pricing is not so clear.

Pronet Hosting, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  4. beemboy

beemboy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,

@gman2319 Since you're saying that your competition also has a linkwheel setup,Im asking you a Q, do they have a basic structure or an advanced one?,and even if they have one the POWER XTREME here BREAKS it up ,
    since
    1)we're going to create a 4-linkwheel around each web 2.0 property of the main linkwheel as shown, this itself is enough to maximize the rankings,
    2)You can choose your articles to be Unique , So basically saying your site gets higher ranking in google easily for Uniqueness and keyword optimized articles,
    3)You can take on the POWER PLUS ADDON, so every web 2 property will be social bookmarked , and not only your main site , but each web 2 property will be getting higher rankings, so say if your main site is at 1st page of google after powerwheel process,then all your web2.0 sites maybe be lying at the consecutive pages, which adds to traffic....

If you have a niche to dominate ,sure you can by using the POWER XTREME & POWER PLUS ADDON, or just you want to increase rankings then go for the basic ones....:)

@Pronet Hosting

Hi Pronet,
    In the POWER Xtreme Package
    30 web 2.0 properties are used for making a Powerwheel,
    So each web 2.0 property needs a minimum of one article.
    Now the price is ,

If the 30 articles are spun/rewritten in a different way from the original article , so that it is unique from the original upto 65% , i.e : there'll one original article and 29 rewritten versions of them with uniqueness upto 65%, so the price for this will be $150.

If you want all the 30 articles to be original, without rewriting them then the cost is $220, including the article writing costs.

The difference here is, going with original articles still gives you a higher ranking in google , so that your site will not get penalized...

A copy of the message has been sent as PM to you both,

Just feel free to ask any Question ,

beemboy, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  5. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much would you charge for the power xtreme if I gave you all 30 article? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post the price here. :)

integrity, Oct 3, 2009 IP