1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need .gif file that rotates images on a 125x125 banner for my blog

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by PocketAces.TV, Sep 29, 2009.

Up to 5 images. I should also be able to easily change the images that rotate on the .gif file manually. PM me with more info.

Can't pay more than a few bucks! let me know..

PocketAces.TV, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  2. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I understand. You want an animated GIF so you can rotate through you 125x125 banners? This would make it difficult to swap out images because you'd have to recreate the GIF each time. Also, how would you like to an individual frame in the GIF.

Wouldn't some sort of AD Rotator script work better? You could even find one that automatically rotates through your banners every few seconds.

I'm not sure if I have it any more but I remember one in PHP using AJAX that rotated the image (and you could link to that image) every ten seconds, without reloading the page.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    nyxano, Sep 29, 2009 IP
    PocketAces.TV likes this.
  3. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If you want it to load a new random image on reload, you can use PHP, rand, and some images named myimage1.gif etc...
    OR, you can use Flash to dynamically load myimage1.gif, myimage2.gif etc... so you can simply change the gifs whenever you want the banner to rotate a new set of images.

Kerosene, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  4. Kayarc

Kayarc Peon

Best Answers:
    there are also animated gif makers out there on the web that might do the trick for you... simply google the term and you should be able to find something to help

Kayarc, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  5. sheila.peacock

sheila.peacock Peon

Best Answers:
    Your best creating a carousel file in flash, which will rotate the images and easy to change

sheila.peacock, Oct 21, 2009 IP