1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Elite SEO Mentoring - How to become a Successful SEO in 30 Days

Discussion in 'Services' started by openmindz, Sep 23, 2009.

About The Service:

As the need arises, there is an endless supply of new professionals just getting their feet wet
    in SEO on this board, especially those that have retained clients but are having challenges in both bringing traffic to client websites and achieving high rankings accordingly.

My Elite SEO Mentoring Service is for those whose goal is to become just that.
    A Top-Level Search Engine Marketing Professional and not someone's "SEO guy".

*IMPORTANT*
    I do not wish to mentor anyone who takes SEO passively and not seriously. If you do not have a passion
    to help others attain their business objectives while making a good, honest living with the gratification
    that you have made a positive impact on someone's life then please DO NOT APPLY.

About Me:

Most of you on here know who I am from my posts and helpful nature. I have more than 10 years
    in web development and SEM which comprises of SEO, internet marketing and SMO. At this stage in my career I retain clients on a referral basis only. In working terms, I devote approximately 40% of my business to servicing clients and 50% to developing my own personal websites. 10% I leave open for joint venture opportunities or other miscellaneous business activities.

I have serviced everyone from Fortune 500 clients to my best friends. I am the BEST at what I do and I always take time to ascertain the objectives of my clients and build success ladders to guide them steadily to their goals. No promises of overnight success, just the purest form of professionalism and service is what I pride myself on.

I have a large quantity of live websites that are ranked Top 10 Google, Top 10 Yahoo! and Top 10 MSN
    for several relevant keywords. Do you have any clients with 3 authority website listings on the 1st page of a major search engine? If not then read forward.

I will teach you not only how to bring your client closer to this goal, but also how to bill yourself as a elite-level professional and handle yourself in any and every situation. One where the client pays for YOU and your expertise and not just your services. You will become a valuable asset to every client. One they cannot thrive without.

This includes everything from (but not limited to):
    • How to speak and correspond to clients via email and telephone
    • Your branding and how you present yourself
    • Documents: Client agreements, SEO dossiers, How to provide reports, etc.
    • Project structure and organization, invoicing, and record-keeping
    • Search Engine Marketing Strategy: Everything you must do from A-Z for the client and how to prepare the client mentally as far as setting realistic goals and expectations.
    • Referrals: How to effectively ask for referrals and close the deal every time.

I will show you how to design and optimize a page properly to rank well in all
    three major search engines and what to do afterward to ensure this happens on a consistent basis. Essentially how to give your client the best chance at becoming an authority in their niche. Whether it be Article writing, Blog commenting, Hub-page building, Video marketing etc., every client is different and has different needs. I'll show you how to identify and meet those needs as a professional.

Outsourcing of SEO Services:

I will also allow you to outsource either segments of, or your entire SEO operation through my firm. I have a team of over 30 experienced professionals and 15 backup professionals who don't know how to do two things 1) fail and 2) sleep. In this situation you will need to place a sufficient markup on your end to ensure you have a decent margin, but my rates are what I classify as fair for the high level of service I provide.

We can handle everything from logo design and web design to ethical white-hat link building, article writing, directory submission, hub-page building and everything else under that umbrella. I prefer if I give you advice and you first learn on your own how to do these things manually, however a successful Search Engine Marketing Professional does not do all of the dirty work, he uses his time to manage his business and service his clients. I'll leave that decision up to you.

How many hours of consulting will I receive?

The initial consulting will be for an undetermined time period (usually no more than 1-2 hours) to make sure I have a clear understanding of where you are and you have a clear understanding of how you need to proceed successfully with your business. You will have my personal mobile cell number, business email and IM screen name. We can handle corresponding for consulting in whatever way is most convenient for you.

Afterward, with me you will have approximately 3 hours of consultancy weekly. That time period is not set in stone, I am flexible. This can be split at my discretion via telephone or email.
    I will have a dedicated Instant Messenger that will be left on 24 hours a day. I keep odd hours so overseas professionals will have access to me as well.

What can I expect in the first month?

A dramatic difference in the efficacy of your business operations, and smoothness of your daily business activities. A major improvement in the how clients deal with you and most importantly the performance
    of your client's online presence (their websites).

I promise within 30 days you will be on the road to becoming more successful than you have ever been if you follow my instructions. I don't have unhappy clients and neither should you. Try it for 30 days and you will see a significant improvement in your business as a Search Engine Marketing Professional.

What are the costs to me?

1st month: $300 - includes initial consulting and 3 hours of weekly consulting.
    2nd month: $250 - includes 3 hours of weekly consulting.
    3rd month and after: $250/mo. – includes everything prior.

Prices are negotiable for additional consulting time or more-in-depth consulting in special circumstances, but non-negotiable for any less.

Outsourcing rates for SEO services are based on the website in question's monthly requirements. I can discuss those on a case-by-case basis.

There are no contractual agreements or obligations. You can stop at anytime if you feel you do not need me anymore.

All payments will be made monthly via PayPal.

*IMPORTANT*

I will only be accepting TEN (10) Search Engine Marketing Professionals for my mentoring program the first month. If afterward I decide that I can increase that number then I will do so, however after the first TEN (10) sign-ups enrollment will be closed until further notice. I am more interested in watching my professionals grow than amassing more than I can possibly handle. Also my rates are subject to change for future enrollments so if this is something you know you are in need of, do not hesitate and Sign-Up Now!

To Sign-Up: Please send me a friendly pm with the following:

Subject: Elite SEO Mentoring Service
    Body: Name, Email address, How many clients/websites you currently manage, How many months/years experience in SEO you currently have.

I look forward to creating Successful Search Engine Marketing Professionals on this board!

openmindz, Sep 23, 2009 IP