1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WP MU site + customized buddypress + brandable 3 year old domain + rank #1 in all SE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by waziuz, Sep 17, 2009.

I am selling off one of my wordpress MU sites with all the 53 members and 44 blogs. The website name is girlscoffeetalk.com which is a brandable 3 year old domain name registered in September 30, 2006. The website is also powered by buddypress plugin for wordpress MU so that it looks like a social networking site and users can connect with each other. The theme used in the website is a customized buddypress theme with a customized website logo. The wordpress MU has also been updated to the latest version so that there is no problem for the new owner.

The website is currently ranking no. 1 in google, yahoo, bing etc. for keywords like "blog hosting for girls", "free blog hosting for girls", "girls coffee talk" and "free talk with girls".

Here is a screenshot of the google, yahoo and bing ranking with different keywords. I have not checked all manually but it is showing better ranking on manual checking in a few I have checked. I checked with "free blog hosting for girls" in google manually and it shows rank 6 while here it is showing 13.

[​IMG]

The domain is 3 years old and is registered at Name.com. I will push the domain to the new owner's name.com account free of cost. The domain is expiring on September 30 and if you need me to renew the domain before pushing then you need to pay me the renewal charge of $9 extra.

I will accept only paypal payment as always.

Starting bid: $25
    Bid increments: $1
    BIN price: $60

Happy bidding !

waziuz, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  2. miche2002

miche2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    have you ever tried to monetize the site?

miche2002, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  3. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can consider it no revenue as I have never really tried to monetize the site. But there is potential and if you can charge for blog hosting accounts and provide other benefits. There are a whole lot of resources for WP MU and I will guide you the concerned websites for plugins etc. I have kept the starting bid only $25 as I consider no revenue right now and I hope the bid price justifies a 3 year old domain with WP MU and buddypress and with top ranks in all the three major search engines. :)

waziuz, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  4. erichamby

erichamby Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your alexa rank is over 10mil. this site has no visitors at all.

erichamby, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website has gained the top SERP rankings only recently and so the traffic is increasing continuously. You can check the last 7 days alexa ranking and it is around 1 million. The traffic is increasing gradually and is expected to increase.

Anyways the starting bid is only $25. And blog hosting is a popular niche and traffic is expected to increase even more with the top SERP rankings for the blog hosting keywords.

There are also 20 manual themes already installed in the blog hosting website. All the themes are beautiful girly themes and girls can choose from any of those themes for creating the blogs. You can check a few themes by checking the blogs maybe to get an idea of how the themes match the website name. :cool:

No confirmed bids till now. Hope to receive the bids soon.

waziuz, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  6. _PageRank_

_PageRank_ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How in 3 years no visitor s and just 50 members?

_PageRank_, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  7. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is a 3 year old domain. I never said it is a 3 year old website. The website is merely a couple of months old.

waziuz, Sep 18, 2009 IP