1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On google homepage, how can i get rid of Search Settings?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Happy Feet, Sep 5, 2009.

on google homepage we used to have "account" or something like that, now its "search Settings" and to get to account you gotta click the search settings and than click the account settings. Is there a way to have it back how it was before?

Happy Feet, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  2. sweta.singh.98

sweta.singh.98 Guest

Best Answers:
    after login on goolge u will get google account setting in settings then u can change your setting ....if u have done it then plz explain briefly so that we can help u

sweta.singh.98, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  3. seminar

seminar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not understood

seminar, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  4. bluemoon

bluemoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I have this on the upper right corner of my google website: Classic Home | My Account | Sign out. and this one on my gmail account page: | Settings | Older version | Help | Sign out. Which account setting are you talking about?

bluemoon, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  5. Happy Feet

Happy Feet Guest

Best Answers:
    OK i will try again.

On my google hompage in the upper right corner i have the following options.

iGoogle | Settings | Sign out

It used to have My Account instead of Settings.

When i click on Settings, a thing pops down with two options, "Search Settings" and "Google account settings". Clicking on "google account settings" is the same as if i was to click my account before.

Its a new thing and i dont like it. I prefer the older way better like you guys still have. Does anyone know how to have it the normal way? You guys might not know cuz maybe your googlr homapage didnt change for some reason...

Happy Feet, Sep 6, 2009 IP