1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Migraine Relief: ClickBank Product - Converting 1 in 23 - Aff Tools & Support*

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by willyboy104, Aug 24, 2009.

The Migraine Relief

[​IMG]

If you want to make some serious cash through affiliate marketing then this is definitely the product you want to promote. With the migraine market size over 500 million people worldwide and 30 million people in the US alone affected by migraine headaches, this is a market which is undervalued and unsaturated.

Converting at 1 in 23 with proven techniques on how to get traffic and convert.

[​IMG]

Product Overview: The Migraine Relief
    Product Category: Health & Remedies/ Women’s Health
    Product Price: $37 and backend at $27 Per Sale
    Total Commission: 70% of the total sale - Up to $42.65 Per Sale
    Estimated Market Size: 30M in the U.S and 500M Worldwide

Website Address: www.TheMigraineRelief.com

Affiliate Section: www.TheMigraineRelief.com/jv.html

Clickbank Hoplink: http://xxxxxx.themigrel.hop.clickbank.net

CBID: THEMIGREL

Product Information

“The Migraine Relief” is a comprehensive guide to relieving migraine sufferers of their migraine headache pains. “The Migraine Relief” reads from the most basic of migraine information to some of the most advanced migraine techniques ready to naturally relieve migraine sufferers.

Why you should promote this product?

Because if you were ever looking for a massive niche market, with little competition, low levels of market saturation and a hungry market to make massive commissions on then this is your chance.

We give our affiliates 70% per sale and also a chance to grab a backend sale too! As well as this we provide a massive amount of affiliate tools, resources and support because the affiliates are very important to us.

Affiliate Competition

As a way of supporting our affiliates, motivating you and rewarding you. We have created an ongoing affiliate competition which you can enter at any time and it will run for ever!

50 Sales = $100 Cash Prize
    100 Sales = $300 Cash Prize
    200 Sales = $500 Cash Prize

These cash prizes will be paid through Paypal and will be paid on a basis that the affiliate has made the sales through one account only and payment will be sent 60 days after the last sale has been made to void any refunds (annoying I know but it’s fair).

What support do we give our affiliates?

Our affiliates are one of the most important parts of our whole campaign and we want to ensure that every affiliate converts. This is why we have provided one of the biggest affiliate resource centre’s currently on Clickbank, if not the biggest.

We have the following for affiliates to use:

2 Landing Pages
    1 Squeeze Page
    1 Wordpress Template
    65 PLR Article
    List of 40 Article Submission Websites
    SEO Ebook Guide
    Keyword Research Ebook guide
    Affiliate Marketing Ebook guide
    A guide/introduction to Headaches and Migraines (learn about the market)
    Target Market Research
    Email Mini Course
    PPC Ads
    10 Million Keywords (maybe not that many, but a lot :)
    25 + Banner Advertisements
    10 + Graphics
    Domain Suggestion Tool
    Forum Promotion Information

and lots more...

Basically we have everything you need to start sending traffic and to start converting.

What are doing whilst our affiliates work?

I think its important for affiliates to be updated with what’s going on at “The Migraine Relief” HQ so to speak. We have installed Intellichat (voice assistant) to maximise conversions and we also have an opt in list but I assure you we do not steal sales but instead work on improving sales through the opt in box.

We have two sales pages which we are currently split testing and we are also making tweaks to the design/graphics/text of the sales page.
    We are testing PPC with the product and trying to find an untapped niche or at least some really well converting keywords.

We are also planning on doing a big product launch to spread the word about “The Migraine Relief” and we want you to be involved.

Overall “The Migraine Relief” is set to be a massive hit within Clickbank however this cannot be achieved
    without you’re help. We have a great supportive team behind the product and we are not going to stop pushing this product until it is a success.

Become an affiliate today and benefit from our great commissions, competitions and support.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
    willyboy104, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  2. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's really cool conversion. I will be trying this product in some of my health blogs

anilg, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  3. timonweller

timonweller Peon

Best Answers:
    1 in 23 is awesome, I reckon that would have to be very targetted though.. I can't even see how that is possible. I am happy when a good sale happens one in 200 clicks..

I will do some research and see how it goes..

I will have to try to see.. fingers crossed for me lol..

timonweller, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  4. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    I never like to see Affiliates forced to sign up ;)

Just a simple little 'Skip' link under the Aweber box would be nice!

People who are interested, will sign up, people that just want to check out the materials, wont!

PHAZ, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  5. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Understood but I want to train the affiliates, talk to them, tell them ways of converting, ways of getting more traffic and ultimately making them more sales.

At the end of the day the affiliates are the most important part of the campaign because these are the people who are promoting the product and making the sales if I find a way of making more sales or an effective way of increasing sales then I want to be able to tell them about it thats only possible through an affiliate newsletter.

I wasn't to keen at first however the benefits just far out weight the negatives.

As for people who just want to check out the affiliate page thats why there are print screens plus to show potential affiliates that I am not lying about the massive amount of resources that are available.

Anyways thanks for your input :)

Also thank you everyone else who has started promoting the product and those who have expressed there interest or feedback.

Thanks all.

willyboy104, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  6. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Update: We are adding a Traffic tutorial series for everyone who is subscribed to our affiliate newsletter starting from today you will receive Traffic tips for increasing traffic not only useful for people promoting our product but for people promoting products in general.

Also we are editing the Migraine Relief guide and hopefully we shall be adding more to the guide to make it even better than it currently is.

As well as this we have another sales page which is going to be ready soon, we are still tweaking everything and refining things and our long term goal is to have several sales pages aimed at different migraine sufferers available for affiliates to use.

Thanks to everyone who is promoting at the moment.

willyboy104, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  7. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, great product I will be deffo promoting this soon.

My220x, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can i know the quality of the product you are selling ? how many pages are there ?

pangolin123, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  9. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Willyboy this is a great looking product which I see sometime ago and I would expect the gravity to be much higher than it is. Are you having any problems?

Morrow66, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  10. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thanks I look forward to seeing you promote the product if there is anything you need, you need only to ask, give us a shout here or via the contact details on the aff page.

The product is currently 70 pages however I have a friend, who is a Doctor who would like to add some more to the guide to make it even better which would make the guide bigger. The quality is there, we have only had one refund and that was only because the lady could not download the product, after talking to her and discussing things with her I e-mailed her the product but she had already filed the refund.

Thank you I am glad you like it. Yeah the gravity is slowly increasing. Its just getting more affiliates on board really. I personally feel the sale page needs to be made better and I am currently working on that, should be finished in several days.

Personal conversions have been great but affiliate conversions havn't been amazing, some affiliates have converted well others are yet to convert. It could be down to some affiliates sending unrelated traffic I am not sure, either way we are continuing to improve the quality of the overall product, both for the customer and affiliates.

Thus being why I am currently working on the sales page and on the affiliate resources, added a new traffic series today for affiliates which is sent by newsletter.

Thanks everyone.

willyboy104, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  11. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing I have to say is the affiliate tools you are providing. I like the idea of the free ebooks and they will defiantly help with this product and future products I promote.

My220x, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  12. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thank you hope you use them to you're benefit :)

willyboy104, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  13. KonCorps

KonCorps Peon

Best Answers:
    OK willy, I'd be insane not to join your campaign!

You can count me in-stantly to start promoting your product :)

I'd like to get in contact with you via MSN if you could PM me your ID or even just your email I'd love to start immediately!

KonCorps, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  14. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Update:

These are some of the affiliate sales.

[​IMG]

Jump on board now, we have traffic tip tuturials, ebook guides, a massive amount of affiliate resources, good conversions and good commissions.

willyboy104, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  15. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    update: We now have a traffic tip tutorial series through our newsletter as well as several other articles featuring tools and resources for promoting the Migraine Relief system.

Jump on board now to not only earn commission on all of you're sales but to also learn and experience a real quality product.

willyboy104, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  16. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Update: We have now changed the retail price of the Migraine Relief product to become more competitive in the Migraine market.

The price of the product is now $27 with a 75% commission instead of it being $37 with a 70% commission. We are expecting more sales which will in turn produce more revenue and help us achieve our aim of getting every affiliate to convert.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting us and promoting our product.

willyboy104, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  17. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, why not $29? that seems more in line with other medical niche products and won't seem too dodgy since $29 is more of a standard than even $37.

MedicAffiliate, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  18. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    To be honest I am not sure I just never considered it. I may change it to $29 as it does seem more standard.

19. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    You can't just randomly change prices. You've got to test these things so you know for sure which brings more money. Google Website Optimiser is free and will let you do this in a few clicks.

TigerPublishing, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  20. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    I have tested the $27 and it did pull in more sales however it's a totally different ball game when affiliates are promoting the product. As for the $29 price tag that's just something I might consider.