Selling Wordpress Programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by abmathur, Aug 22, 2009.

Hello everyone,
    I am Billy Shaun and work as a freelancer. I have been working with (x)HTML/PHP/Java since 2002 and on Wordpress since version 1.5. I am very well versed with Wordpress and can do anything you want to do with wordpress which includes but is not limited to:
    • Custom Theme Panels
    • Custom Functions
    • Plugin Integrations
    • Plugin Development
    • Widget Ready Themes
    • Plugin/Theme Editing
    • Frameworks
    • PSD to Theme
    • Premium/Magazine Themes

Just recently I've did not so ordinary themes for people here at digital point itself. And I will be happy if they can come forward and write a short review or rate my work.

Here are few of the reviews from my XHTML Conversion thread where Wordpress work was also reviewed.

I am very flexible with prices and mostly are dependant upon the amount of work required, PM me the design preview and specifications for free quote.

If you have any queries you can always PM me or Email/IM me.
    GMail: wpe.engine@gmail.com
    Code (markup):
    Thank You,
    -Shaun (AB)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2010
    abmathur, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  2. blanktorp

blanktorp Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow. AB is absolutely amazing and impressive on all dimensions. He is definitely one of the most experienced and knowledgeable programmers I have ever come across. I've worked with plenty of people here on DP, and I've used both elance and odesk in the past. I'm not going anywhere else again but AB's inbox.

He created a fully customized Wordpress theme for me in a matter of a couple of days. And this wasn't anything super-simple. He managed to build several plug-ins from scratch and have them integrated in the theme itself. So all I had to do was put that in my theme folder.

And his communication and professionalism is unmet. I received daily updates, replies to my emails were immediate, and there was not one issue throughout the process. He is incredibly responsive and very nice. He gives great advice and helps out even if you're not sure what the best solution would be for part of your site.

So when it comes to Wordpress, there is no one better at it. And with his expertise and ability, you can make ANYTHING work on Wordpress.

I'd even guarantee myself that you won't be disappointed. Really just send him your project outline/idea (whatever you might have) and I'm sure he'll tell you exactly how that can sit on top of Wordpress.

An amazing job! Thanks, AB!

My next project will hopefully come your way in a couple of weeks.

blanktorp, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  3. GReddy4u

GReddy4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had AB code a psd for Wordpress and he did a superb job. He was very professional and kept me updated frequently. Everything was coded perfectly including widget-enabled sidebars. He also created custom plugins and theme panels for certain requirements I requested. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful in getting my project finished how I wanted.

If you have any doubts about hiring AB, I recommend you give him a try as he went above and beyond my expectations.

Thanks AB, will keep in contact for further projects!

GReddy4u, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  4. roflux

roflux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AB coded a PSD to Wordpress for me, and the quality of the code was amazing. He did his job very fast and kept me updated as much as he could along the way. By far the best person I have worked with over the last 3 years that i've been here at digitalpoint.

If you are unsure who to go with, be safe and go with AB.

Thanks mate. I will be in touch for future work!

roflux, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  5. Solid_Nuts

Solid_Nuts Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good quality coding and knows what his doing. i'll be using your services in the future
    Thanks

Solid_Nuts, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  6. roflux

roflux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AB I have emailed you and it's been a few days, are you ignoring me? Need to get something fixed ASAP.

Let me know.

roflux, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  7. abmathur

abmathur Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not ignoring I lost my password and since my email was domain based and that domain got expired there wasn't much I could do to get my password back. Now that my I have go the hold of my domain I am back on dp with lesson learned to keep an email id which can not be easily taken off. :)

abmathur, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  8. roflux

roflux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AB has just completed another fine job for me, thanks mate!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
    roflux, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  9. xYvesx

xYvesx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Abmathur just completed a wordpress plugin for me. He is the best coder i ever worked with. I will use no one else from now on for all my coding jobs. If you need something done right get him.

xYvesx, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  10. splendidboy

splendidboy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AB has coded my wordpress theme exactly what I want. He integrated my theme with 5 plugins. He makes my life so easy for blogging :). Created theme panel for advertisements control, widget controls, navigation bar control, footer control and everything is just need with 2 clicks and all item I want is there.
    Besides, he has a very good pr. All my problems he solved with no doubt at no time. regularly updates the progression and easy to reach in skype :)

I believe he is so professional with reasonable price (not expensive) with high end theme. Highly recommended to all Dpers who want their theme not only nice, but also friendly user. God, I'm in love with my new WP theme that coded by AB.

Thanks a lot mate! Will order more theme from you ;)

splendidboy, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  11. alaas

alaas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AB did some coding for me and did an excellent job.

Clean code, easy instructions to follow.

Would definately work with again!

alaas, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  12. rwin2007

rwin2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Wow! as you can see in my profile i did a lot of WP business here on DP and i am not quickly satisfied, but this guy..... is a life saver and true Wordpress Coding King.

Today he coded a complete Wordpress theme in just hours... totally custom based from PSD, from scratch, with a lot of plugins, tweaking based upon my requests, worked for hours with no naging or whining and a high quality design as result. He made all my wishes came through in this design. He is the best i have seen here, quality wise but also as a person. Great guy & coder.

I recommend him to you all... but hope he will not be to busy because i will need him for sure in the near future :) A+++++++ rating

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

rwin2007, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  13. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am looking at stting up a online store for iphone cases and accessories using the latest wordpress 3 script i have it installed on Cases it was only installed a couple of hours ago but i am planning to set it up mainly as a case store but with alot of other item included,i have very little knowlwdge of wordpress so i am vague on if this can be achieved.
    Can this be done if so how much would you charge for setting this up please,its installed on a dedicated server already and i have the affiliations ready to be added.Thanks

Mega B, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  14. abmathur

abmathur Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @MegaB Please check your PM.

abmathur, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  15. jensos

jensos Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I just got the results of my order. All I can say: Its just what I wished to get! Thanks a lot and I surely come back, if I need more Wordpress Plugins! Thanks!

jensos, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  16. stuuntn

stuuntn Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    abmathur, thank you very much for the expert job on the wordpress plugin! i will be coming back to you forever my friend! quick turn around and good price :) cant wait to do business again

stuuntn, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  17. Michi

Michi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Skilled, reliable, quick turnaround, offers support, low prices. I can recommend his work.

Michi, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  18. musebay

musebay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, may I see some of the URLs that you converted to Wordpress? Interested in your service.

musebay, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  19. roflux

roflux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good developer, he knows his stuff.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
    roflux, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  20. Quail

Quail Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Abmathur, I'm very interested in getting some PSDs coded for WP. Is this service still available, and do you have some examples of work I could look at?

Thanks!

Quail, Jan 15, 2011 IP