1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Higher SERPs Higher PR | Website Backlinks | Article Marketing Link Building Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by GuruCreation, Aug 19, 2009.

Higher SERPs and Higher PR - Google Will Love You - Natural One-Way Links To Your Website

Article Marketing is a "white hat" technique that search engines just eat up and is extremely effective because it's highly targeted. Only relevant sites, publishers, directories and newsletters will publish your articles, so you're sure to reach an interested audience. Because your article is always being placed on new, relevant sites, this is a completely "white hat," honest and honorable way to demonstrate that you're serious about providing good, quality content.

We will build your website's backlinks by submitting a UNIQUE 550-600 word article to various directories and outlets. Please read each description below for full details of our service.

All Options below include a wide distribution to 3,000+ websites, 60,000+ people, plus distribution to an additional 40,000+ website publishers and to 100+ article distribution groups.

Prices And Options

Option 2 - You Write The Article: $30
    - You provide an article minimum of 500 words. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice. We highly suggest that your article is unique or you will not reap the full benefits of this service. Also, include a "Title" that is relevant to your article.

Option 3 - We Write The Article: $47
    - We will write ( 1 ) high quality unique 550-600 word article on a niche of your choice. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice.

Option 4 - We Write The Article: $97
    - We will write a high quality unique 550-600 word article on a niche of your choice. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice. This option also includes ( 1 ) unique 300-400 word "Press Release" about your website. You can include three URLs and anchor text of your choice in the Press Release. This unique service places your release within a highly trafficked Website (instantly indexable by the major search engines) and ports your message to news aggregators such as Google News, MSN News plus an ever growing number of syndicated outlets.

To place an order or to find out more information on the above Options and Prices, you can either send me a PM or you can go here: SEO Service

Huge Discounts - Prices And Options For A Bulk Order
    Option 5 - We Write The Articles: $160
    - We will write ( 5 ) high quality unique 550-600 word articles on a niche of your choice. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice.

Option 6 - We Write The Articles: $230
    - We will write ( 5 ) high quality unique 550-600 word articles on a niche of your choice. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice. This option also includes ( 1 ) unique 300-400 word "Press Release" about your website per month. You can include three URLs and anchor text of your choice in the Press Release. This unique service places your release within a highly trafficked Website (instantly indexable by the major search engines) and ports your message to news aggregators such as Google News, MSN News plus an ever growing number of syndicated outlets.

Option 7 - We Write The Articles: $300
    - We will write ( 10 ) high quality unique 550-600 word articles on a niche of your choice. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice.

Option 8 - We Write The Articles: $370
    -We will write ( 10 ) high quality unique 550-600 word articles on a niche of your choice. In the article resource box we will include two URLs and anchor text of your choice. This option also includes ( 1 ) unique 300-400 word "Press Release" about your website per month. You can include three URLs and anchor text of your choice in the Press Release. This unique service places your release within a highly trafficked Website (instantly indexable by the major search engines) and ports your message to news aggregators such as Google News, MSN News plus an ever growing number of syndicated outlets.

More Information on Options 5-8 can be found here: Bulk SEO Service

Important:
    You will receive a report which will include all your articles and press releases, if applicable. You can track your backlink progress by searching for your article or press release title with and without quotes.

Discounts Available For All The Above Options Upon Request

( Depending on the backlog, our SEO service could take as long as 14 days, but this is very rare. )

-No Hate, No adult, or crime websites accepted-

Sorry, NO reviews available.

GuruCreation, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  2. borber

borber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to know additionally:
    1. Do you spin the article before submission?
    2. Is it possible to use more than 2 anchor-texts to rotate them?
    3. What kind of report will you provide? Would the report be in clickable form?
    4. What is tournaround time for options 3 and 4? How strong you are with the TAT?
    Thank you.

borber, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  3. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. Sorry, I don't spin the articles. The same article is distributed to all of the directories, groups, publishers, and so-on.

2. Only 2 anchor texts are allowed in the resource box, sometimes 3. And what do you mean by rotation. If you purchase more than 1 article submission then I can rotate them.

3. I will send you an email report on my progress and what i have done and also, how you can check your progress as well.

4. Turnaround time is about 7 days, always depends on the niche of course, and how much research is involved. Are you referring to this "TAT" - Thematic Apperception Test

Thanks for your interest and let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

GuruCreation, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  4. Rbsouthern

Rbsouthern Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jason,

My latest order was simply awesome and I wanted to take a moment to thank you. The work you do is top notch, and worth every dime. I am already seeing a ton of backlinks and added traffic and my conversions are smoking right now. I directly attribute this to the work by you and your team, as I have not done much of anything else. The articles are written perfectly (I wish I knew who your writer was) and have been a huge hit with links and search engine traffic. Just wanted to thank you again for a great service. I will be in touch with another order soon.

Regards,

Rod

Rbsouthern, May 23, 2010 IP
  5. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rodney! Sure thing... I'm glad to see back and I'm also glad that you see my services working for you. Thanks A lot! Stop buy again with your own article and I will give you a free submission and distribution! Thanks Again!

Everyone else.

If I could edit or update this original thread, I would, to make the neccessary changes, but I can't - Long past... Shoot, that should be an option for those threads that might need those changes because things are done a little differently from the day the thread was posted.

The below picture is proof that my system works. I do understand that there are only 480,000 or so competing websites, but does that really matter, of course it does?. There was only one way I could have gotten there and that was buy building backlinks, right?

Those keywords are the keywords I have been targeting for the last 2 months. And it only took me 12 articles to get there.

And of course, that's my website in the #1 spot.

Check it out!

[​IMG]

GuruCreation, May 25, 2010 IP
  6. OmegaLocksmith

OmegaLocksmith Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello LOW BUDGET right now but Id like to know if one of your services can help me with my NICHE SERVICE

Im a locksmith but only work on the Automotive side of locksmithing

here is my website = http://www.OmegaLocksmith.com/services.html

Id like to start off slow then move up every other month
    My email is =

please email me at this time

OmegaLocksmith, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  7. jazy

jazy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! This is still actual?

jazy, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  8. OmegaLocksmith

OmegaLocksmith Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jason has been DOING my SEO for about 2 months already and I have had a JUMP in my SERPS he has done an excellent JOB

I would recommend him to anyone BUT my competitors

I plan on going another 2 months with his monthly no obligation service

A++++ SERVICE

OmegaLocksmith, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  9. adamx8

adamx8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jason is doing exactly what he is saying. I have been using him for a few article releases and already I am beyond impressed and he will take over all the articles we do for our company. I tried a few others but they were slow and really didn't deliver on the level they said. This is one that delivered within 24 hours of payment and content delivery.

adamx8, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  10. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All your articles are Unique? or one article submit to different directories...

11. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 unique article submitted to different directories, websites, blogs, forums, ezines, website publishers, distribution groups and so-on..

GuruCreation, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  12. biggunn

biggunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Can we provide specific keywords to target with the articles that you write?

biggunn, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  13. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By all means, YES....

That's exactly how I write the articles. You provide a category/niche, your website, along with your main keywords and additional keywords and I will begin to write a 500 word article based on those keywords and information you provided me. Or you can specify what it is exactly you want the article to be written about.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be delighted to help.

Thanks!

GuruCreation, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  14. welkin

welkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I see you've written here
    but on your website it is
    What is the reason for this big difference in all of the above numbers?

welkin, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  15. pjman

pjman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are we really supposed to care about a system that really works because it ranks for a unless keyword phrase?

pjman, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  16. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry.. I don't think I'm understanding you here...

If your bashing my system... Good Luck with yourself...

Otherwise, that photo is a picture of a keyword phrase, that I targeted to rank for, only using the system I'm offering here.

Not a very competitive keyword phrase, but, its getting the job done.

GuruCreation, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  17. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need some help with something?

Otherwise, take it where your porqueria is.....lmao!

GuruCreation, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  18. OmegaLocksmith

OmegaLocksmith Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jason (GuruCreation) is a BEAST when it comes to SEO work I have spent over 2k with him and my ROI has paid off 10 fold

Im glad I found him here I hope no other locksmith finds him because he well trained in that area already

OmegaLocksmith, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  19. welkin

welkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's strange but for whatever reason you've changed the info on your site again, this time back to the orginal info of the thread:
    I was just about to place an order and I got confused again...

welkin, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  20. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey man!

No reason to be confused at all... Sorry, that I have confused you twice though....lol

I have changed everything back to its original state so that there are NO confusions form the beginning...

I'd be happy to help you in anyway possible.

I also sent you an email with more information regarding everything here.

Thanks!

GuruCreation, Jan 21, 2011 IP