1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mods: Are you deleting reviews now!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Seeker0, Jul 23, 2009.

Well, I can understand that kind of posts like:

"PM me details", "send me the URL", "I'm interested", and "check your inbox"...etc.

Can be considered as useless posts and Mods have all the right to delete them.

But, reviews from customers should not be deleted. It is important for the credebility of any selling thread I guess!

Post deleted from member: twittersuccess.me

Selling Thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1295431

Note: This is not a request of undeletion, just my feedback.

Seeker0.

Seeker0, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    credibility doesn't come from users with 1 post or 4 posts.
    credibility doesn't come from users who just registered.

and the thread you refer to is nothing but a bump fest.
    if i decide to go through it, how long before your banned for useless posts?

i got to page 3, you got 10 useless posts. shall i keep counting?

sawz, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Normally I would undelete that, b/c it is a review. Looks like it got caught up in the bump post deletions.

However... reviews are only allowed when the buyer purchased directly through that thread. In his review, the member specifically states they purchased from you more than 15 days ago. However, the member has only been a DP member for 14 days. Based on that, the deal couldn't have actually taken place in that thread between members. Customers from one thread (or off-board) aren't supposed to leave reviews again in other threads.

If that was an error on their part, you can ask them to post another review with accurate info and they should be fine. But based on their own post info, it shouldn't be there.

jhmattern, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  4. Seeker0

Seeker0 Banned

Best Answers:
    Damn it man, I am not your enemy, believe me.

And Yes, please go ahead and delete all useless posts, I would never care about them.

Thank you for your response, I think the guy just did it approximately, 14 or 15 days, no big difference, Never mind anyway.

Seeker0, Jul 24, 2009 IP