1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me to solve my problem

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by mrdesigner77@yahoo.com, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i was banned 7 days
    i have no problem with the banning i deserve it

but my thread was closed
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1214579

when i came back i tried to contact 3 mods

and i asked them can they reopen my thread
    because
    1- i replied alot of questions on this thread and by opening a new thread i will have to reply to the same questions again
    2- the thread have more than 300 subscriber because i update it every 15 day with new product

so can some one open my thread again ? and if you cannot please reply here and tell me that i have to open a new one

=======================================================================================
    and i have another question

i have some posts that look spammy
    specially i was banned because some one ask me to pm him for payment details and i told him he can pay directly from the link in my signature

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11678970&postcount=331

so my question do i have now to search all my posts and report them so a mod can delete them and i avoid being banned again if some one else reported them ??

i am sorry for the long post i know that questions about infractions i should contact a mod by pm
    but mods didnot reply and no problem with this as they are all very busy and i apreciate their hard effort to keep dp great as it is

sorry for my bad english

mrdesigner77@yahoo.com, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  2. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It will not be re-opened. It was closed for a reason. Two reasons actually:

1. It's littered with garbage posts.
    2. As you mention here, you set it up to intentionally bump it every 15 days. That's not allowed.

jhmattern, Jul 23, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.