1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free list of 4 letter domains Starting with letter B (As requested)

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Al Capone, Sep 11, 2006.

websiteideas requested this so I generated it today Sept. 11, 2006 7:29 PM

All I ask in return so that I continue to bring you these domains is Rep points and it's exclusive to DigitalPoint too, so no other site has this list ( i hope not, I made it ) THANKS

ALSO NOTE: In my other post of 4 letter domains starting with A, 50% of them went by the next morning after post so reg them ASAP if you want to get the good names

In a year or two four letter domains will = 3 domains now

Anyways without further ado, I bring digitalpoint members the list I generated (don't forget to give me reps :D ):

All available as of posting but check back tomarrow and I bet you half of them will be gone, enjoy

Oh yeah and dont forget to rep me positive, and if you want see list post request here for it, and I just might post it if I get rep points.

Your welcome guys! :D

Al Capone, Sep 11, 2006 IP
    menerweb and sarahk like this.
  2. Al Capone

Al Capone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recieved 10 rep points from this one post, thanks a lot guys, I will post more soon :D

Al Capone, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  3. askhoej

askhoej Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of you creating af new thread for every letter in the alphabet, people can just use http://www.justdropped.com/ its easy and free. Offcourse that won't give you any reps.

/askhoej

askhoej, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  4. Al Capone

Best Answers:
    those are recently dropped domains, the list I provide (at no cost by the way) is all 4 letter domains, there list is just dropped domains and so many people see them that I assure you non of them are probably available, this is exclusive to dp :) because dp has been so great to me i wanted to pay dp back

and plus I wouldnt do it if people didnt want it but obviously they do. It takes time for me to retrieve those domains, if you don't want them then I simply wont post them, save my self time to work on my own endevors.

Everyone can thank askhoej, I will no longer provide my free services to dp, "thanks askhoej"(sarcasticaly) :D

Al Capone, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  5. Al Capone

Best Answers:
    oh and by the way, all these domains were registered, so obviously people are (were) using my service

its all good bro, you know we cool :D

Al Capone, Sep 12, 2006 IP