1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EliteProfits.com Scam Network - Proof Inside

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rev.jason, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Dear DP Members,
    Today i am adding another scam network which really amazed me, Adam Wellington being Owner of the network terminated my account informing me that the CPA based traffic was not being backing Out, though it was my 2nd continuous year on promoting the same offer on other networks, i was just sending a Small Amount of traffic from EliteProfits Network.
    When i did confirm from Merchant directly, they said me that hey have paid out the commissions, but @ EliteProfits instead of paying he suddenly terminated my account giving the reason that the Vice President was unhappy, Adam Wellington being owner of the network, then where the hell VP came from ?
    this is totally BS, i mean i just had few bucks with them, they should pay me off because they have got the commissions.
    Another thing they are associated with revboost.net their offers were being tracked from their, be informed guys and stay away from them, i have attached the commission proof as well, i would welcome the asshole Adam Wellington to come and reply this Thread !!!

[​IMG]

rev.jason, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  2. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
  3. lifechampion23

lifechampion23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you get everything worked out.

lifechampion23, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  4. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, members beware of such scam networks ...

5. EliteProfits

EliteProfits Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO!!! First of all, rev.jason.....jason isn't your real name. Do you mind telling everyone what it really is? second, you are right that 100% of your leads did not back out do to your "special traffic" as you put it. The advertiser did not pay us for your leads and you were notified. We are not a scam and continue to prove you wrong every day with hundreds of active publishers and new ones signing up daily. If you have anything else to ask us you can do so at our offices in Bethel CT and or at any of the Ad-Tech and Affiliate Summit conventions.

thank you
    Umer

EliteProfits, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  6. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    oo really, rev.jason is my username inspired by Jason Bourne Character, it has nothing to do with my original name, many of the members here are using usernames not their Real Names.

People this man called me 2hours ago, and he hide his identity and shown to me that he is affiliate at EliteProfits, he was slanging to his own network and were being Smart Enough to take details etc, i have your Recording Mr. Adam (Scammer)

You have blocked me when i asked your Affiliate ID at Merchant Side, because you were fuking scared of the Reality, btw that merchant always Pay before they Pause.

The Traffic was Legit, and you remember dick head once i asked you about Backing Out and you replied that its fine, its CPA so no worries till the traffic is Real.

I really don't care that Small Bucks, but now i have quite powerful proves to mess your Scam Network up.

Be ready to give replies in affiliate marketing, how many times will you justify, every network has offices, but the good ones dont mess their Affiliates.

also you were saying on the Call that CPA Empire is Scam, this is Bullshit.

Lets start a Poll that Adam Willington is saying that CPA EMPIRE is Scam, people what do you say ???

Be ready to face the circumstances, i am gonna upload more of your data here to show your Support , lol, because you were the who said that "Do whateve you want to do, i am not gonna pay you" now let see what i can do !

rev.jason, Jul 1, 2009 IP
  7. WeNeedAffiliates

WeNeedAffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    Jason says scam to all networks... recently said

CommissionEmpire.com is scam and Eliteprofits.com is scam.... But this is far from true.... For me Commissionempire.com is best network and i have a friend.. who works with Eliteprofits... and they are paying them regularly.

Every network is scam for scammers... Jason.. get legitimate traffic and you are in. I know you are terminated from here and there..

Both networks above are good or even have a complete set of excellent offers.

Thanks
    Sam

WeNeedAffiliates, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  8. WeNeedAffiliates

WeNeedAffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    I will certainly ask affiliate.com to review your account.

Thanks
    Sam

9. EliteProfits

EliteProfits Peon

Best Answers:
    Umer I am sorry you are this angry over it. Last we spoke you said that it was fine because it was small numbers. There is no need however to make statements that are completely un-true. First, I never ever in a million years said cpa empire is a scam or if you do actually work with them affiliate.com. Second, could you please elaborate on how you have a recording of me when I have never called you ever in my life. I can recall one or two phone calls that you have made to me months ago. Third and for most please do not quote me saying things like "Do whateve you want to do, i am not gonna pay you" when I am a professional that would never say such a thing and actually use proper English. After this post I do not feel it is necessary to comment on anything else outlandish that you may have to say. I do apologize we couldn't have come to better terms because relationships mean the most in this industry. I hope the best for you and your company.

EliteProfits, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  10. WeNeedAffiliates

WeNeedAffiliates Peon

Best Answers:
    Leave it EliteProfits.. I thinking we are fighting with mud.

Thanks
    Sam

11. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol.
    we are super affiliates and we do keep testing new networks and their services, i really dont care of your scam network, and hey i forgot to ask you, hows Arnia, is he still on Vacations, go man, this is not a kool place to get affiliates, yeah keep checking my affiliates account, if you got any report just share here, al right ?
    you are proving yourself a Looser so just keep quite and defend your cheap network in your promotion post , lol

let me handle Mr. Adam Willington (CEO @ ELT)

@Adam:
    now a days i am on vacation, btw i am not so much famous on internet neither i have given my number anywhere else, so that was purely you and hey i forgot to tell you, your Vietnam Friend called me from CPA-HUT couple days back, he is quite interested in working with us, lol :p
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Just let me come back to Office and Mr. Adam be ready to answer everywhere even your banner will soon be removed from ianfernando , You must have to justify your self and admit your self that you have eaten our commissions, if you do accept here then we will donate that small amount to your network...

Hows that sounds,,,,,,,:confused:

rev.jason, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  12. ianternet

ianternet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting to see my name in DP, thanks google alerts :)

but I talked to adam via phone and have been on their network and I haven't had any issues. I personally think they are there to help their affiliates. they are, well adam is very energetic and def wants to get things rolling about business.

I have had no issues with the network. they are here to help affiliates and they do it in a fun way.

ianternet, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  13. fizmoh

fizmoh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    rev.Jason , we would be more interested to see more proofs showing that eliteprofit is scam although its not shocking or unbelievable because day by day many affiliate networks are trying to scam thiers publisher so that we can go along with theirs monthly commission. like me i spend more then 1400$ monthly on advertising and get 400-500% profit each month if i get banned for any reason from the network with the reason like fraud leads fake traffic i would really get mad too .. so i suggest proof eliteprofit that traffic wasnt fake or fraud.

fizmoh, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  14. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know about anyone else but I'm tired of the scam threads without adequate proof. I'm sorry but a couple of screen shots doesn't cut it. For all we know you altered those screenshots (I'm not saying you did). I mean these are some serious accusations that could potentially stop a lot of people from joining the said company.

And also for all we know you are a competitor and you just want to make a note in peoples mind that the company could be a scam.

If you are going to make a scam thread, just try and supply adequete proof and try to not actually attack the company. Just inform people in a civil way without stuff like this. "i have attached the commission proof as well, i would welcome the asshole Adam Wellington to come and reply this Thread "

mike810, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  15. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you really think someone wouldn't notice that you are the one editing this wiki page. You should have at least used a different name other than jasonbournerules, since you told us that was what your username isbased on. Very clever lmao

All I had to do was look at the wiki history for that page and see that you edited the page on several occasions.. In fact it looks like you are the one who made the wiki page in the first place. You then deleted the good reviews 2 other users added, which I assume was EliteProfits, which from what I see, is understandable of them.

I am sure it will amuse all of you too checkout the following urls.

http://www.aboutus.org/EliteProfits.com?history&show=100&before=21
    http://www.aboutus.org/User:jasonbournerules?contributions
    http://www.aboutus.org/EliteProfits.com?diff=20/19
    http://www.aboutus.org/EliteProfits.com?diff=19/18

If you are telling the truth, you picked a bad way of doing it.

mike810, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  16. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    @mike810 :
    i can understand your concerns, but if you closely lookup at the thread, Adam has replied me, just see the words he chosen.
    * Yeah i have Edited the Wiki for that web because they Scammed me and i have the Right to inform to people about their reality.
    * i have been an affiliate with them, i am not a Competitor, instead of being with me i am sorry for you that you are having sympathy with a fraudulent network, what if i say that you are one of them,
    would that be justifiable ???
    I again say, i give a shit to that small bucks, but he ll has to face the consequences.
    --------------

* Attaching one more screenshot informing me that My Account was Terminated, WITHOUT informing any Reason, no TOS, no Fraud Traffic, not even a single Reason.

mike810 if you have enough affiliate industry experience, i ask you that is this the way an affiliate account is terminated ?
    -----
    More proof will be given on time and demand.

[​IMG]

rev.jason, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  17. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    I am really expecting some senior members of DP to comment over this thread. My purpose of this thread is not to put fake allegations against eliteprofits, but matter of fact is this that they scam me and eaten up all the money.
    Adam gave me fake reasons of termination adding some VP of EliteProfits Fact is open that Adam is All Alone running this Fake Network with Mutual Relationships with RevBoost.Net.

If i am exposing this Truth then DP members should respect my words b/c i am not telling a Lie or Competitor thing...

rev.jason, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  18. SoulVision

SoulVision Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not too sure what you're trying to do rev.jason...it's kinda obvious you more than likely used fake traffic and were terminated for it. That's understandable from a network and it's not scamming you for doing so...

SoulVision, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  19. rev.jason

rev.jason Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^^
    Come On dude, the traffic was legit, Adam knew all the situation though he ditched me by pulling false things over me, this had made me crazy !!!
    i mean if could have simply told me that he does not want to work any more if that were the situation it was fine,
    though everything was running smooth then wtf has happened so bad that he eaten up my commissions and terminated as well.
    One day it is gonna happen to most of the affiliates working with them, and Time will Prove this Statement !!!

rev.jason, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  20. EliteProfits

EliteProfits Peon

Best Answers:
    The following is the email received by Singlesnet representative:

Your account was brought to my attention and I've been asked to cut the account.

Jan - Mar: 278 leads, 5 subscriptions (56:1 lead:sub)
    April - 136 leads, 0 subs

MTD May - 136 leads, 0 subs

Overall: 436 leads, 5 subscriptions (lead:sub 87:1)

I do apologize however the campaign is not performing at all, and fraudulent activity has been detected.

I'll have to terminate the account as of Friday, May 22nd.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Greg

And Umer...even after your account was terminated...I was nice enough to give you access for what you call "accounting purposes". And you were even paid for a majority of your leads that were found to be fraudulent.

EliteProfits, Jul 11, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.