1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

**NEW CLICKBANK PRODUCT - Stop Anxiety In Minutes eBook - Launched 30 minutes ago!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by arikreitberg, Jun 18, 2009.

Hey DPF,

I just joined up on this community as I've heard good things from a lot of my friends, and I'm also looking to promote my newly created Clickbank product. (launched 1 hour ago!)

I'm extremely excited to announce the launch of my brand new eBook called "Anxiety Banish [Stop Anxiety In Minutes]"

The conversion rate on my site is insane and sits at about 15% so far from my testing through multiple marketing methods (adwords, yahoo answers, forums, blogs, email, etc).

I'm looking to get a lot of affiliates fast so if you're interested in getting started and making some good money together, feel free to contact me and we can work something out.

My product is offering a 65% commission on the $47 USD pricing (works out to approx $30.55/sale as your cut).

I'd appreciate any honest feedback on my site/product and suggestions/comments on how to improve or your general feedback.

The Sales page is up @ http://www.StopAnxietyInMinutes.com

The Affiliates Page is up @ http://www.StopAnxietyInMinutes.com/aff.html

The ClickBank Hoplink for this product is: http://XXXX.stopanxmin.hop.clickbank.net/ (Replace XXXX with your ClickBank ID)

arikreitberg, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  2. rotalihinna

rotalihinna Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of luck to you Jerry.

Did you ever release Clickbank products before ?

rotalihinna, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  3. eczemafreeforever

eczemafreeforever Peon

Best Answers:
    it would have been nice to ask if you could copy most of your affiliates area from our website before you actually do it...;)

btw there is a sections about tracking, you may want to delete it because thats extra functionality specific to our tracking system and i doubt that you developed that for your website as well.

Also on your affilaites area, you are saying that you will double the commission to your affiliates, you may want to update that to what your are really offering(65%) if by coincidence it dosent happened that you are offering the same offer as we are:) hehe

Good Luck!
    Rachel

eczemafreeforever, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  4. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your sales page looks good. I'm fairly active in this niche too -- Can I ask you for a review copy of your product so that I can promote it objectively?

Thanks.

natj, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  5. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    The sales page looks promising, but I think the variation of font is a bit excessive. And I'm also not sure about the add to cart button being right at the top of the sales letter, you may want to do a split test one page with and one without.

jayw1988, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  6. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, jayw1988.. I'll take your advice and split test.

However my conversion rate has gone up to 20% after adding the add to cart button to the top of the page, I've already earned 5 sales today from affiliates.. and the product was only approved yesterday afternoon! crazy!!

Thanks for all the feedback people, if you are interested in affiliate marketing with my product, please feel free to contact me.

Jerry

arikreitberg, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  7. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dont mean to be rude but I just checked the affiliates page:

Tried & Tested Converting Keywords for PPC.
    "anxiety medications"..come on..the list is useless..how was that "tried and tested"??

petyard, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  8. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Jerry!..

Just wanted to congratulate the both of us as I've already earned 4 sales through selling your product on clickbank.. only 1 more sale to go and ill qualify for the special offer!

I already sent you an email but thought id respond on the thread just to give you the update.. looks like we have a winning product here.

are you planning on launching any other CB prods soon?

jenny

arikreitberg, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  9. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have a feeling jerryros and jennylee are the same people. ;)

Funny how jennylee joined 2 only days after the thread was made - only to post that she's apparently made some sales. :rolleyes:

Skribblez, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  10. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually you would be wrong in that assumption, I've been lurking these forums for about 5 months now but finally decided to register/post as I finally found a product thats making sales and decided to comment on it.

I really dont need to waste my time proving that I am who I say I am.

Take care now!

arikreitberg, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  11. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks jennylee plus everyone else whos been promoting my product so far, I'd like to congratulate all affiliates who've made sales as we've officially hit the 20 sale mark since getting the product added to CB on Friday.. its pretty insane.

jayw1988: I took your advice and removed the add to cart button from the top of the page.. lets hope this increases the conversion rate ;)

Thanks again to everyone on these boards

arikreitberg, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  12. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its defiantly worth a test, also testing the price of your product is a great idea, $37 price may convert better than $67 but the $67 price may be more profitable.

jayw1988, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  13. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah thats what Im thinking too.. actually my product is listed @ $47 currently.

I'm hesitant to reduce the price further as I may lose some affiliates that way.

Back before my product was on clickbank, I was selling the ebook for $27 via paypal and seemed to be making more sales.

I may need to do a price adjust.. lets see if i can make sales first

thanks jay

arikreitberg, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  14. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    The sales page looks GOOD. Hope it converts well.

markov, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  15. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the love markov!

I just reduced the price to $37 about 30 minutes back and made a sale 5 minutes ago! woopty doo!

Looks like dropping the price was a good move.

Thanks all

16. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Jerry, any idea how to track sales with MSN adCenter?

or anyone?

17. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Jenny, congrats on your sales btw.

MSN adCenter uses a tracking code which needs to be placed on the thankyou page of the product, so if you want to go ahead and copy that code, email it to me and i'll gladly place it on the action/thankyou page so that adCenter can track your sales.

Let me know if you need me to clarify anything, thanks.

arikreitberg, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  18. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    To anyone interested in promoting my product, I will set you up a landing page free of charge on my own domain with your affiliate link, which you can then advertise however you choose.

If you would like to create a video pitch for my product, this will be perfect to implement into the landing page.

To see an example of 1 already set up, go here: stopanxietyinminutes . com /sales/

Have your very own version of this page!

Contact me if interested and I'll work with you to set it up.
    Jerry

arikreitberg, Jun 30, 2009 IP