1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

███ ►★★★ Tactical SEO's: Let us do the hard work for you! 14 ways & methods to rank w

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jalpari, Jun 2, 2009.

Most effective SEO service with 7 days moneyback guarantee. (Combination of 14 Services)

1. Keyword-analysis:

We will analyze your website with targeted Keywords to maximum you presence on search engines.

2. Competitors analysis:

We are closely watching your competitors movements and approach to hammer them in getting search engine position

3. On page SEO:

To make your ranking higher on SERP, our SEO Experts will provide you one page SEO advice after viewing your website.

4. Keyword position monitoring:

We will provide you weekly reports with details based on keyword position on search engine.

5. Article writing:

Well put in writing 2 exceptional articles (600 words each) for your website so that google will find fresh article on your site and you may know that content is the king.

6. Manual Article Submission:

Well write and present articles for your site on over 600 article directories with your website link as reference. Its very much effectual for your site SEO

7. Manual Submission service to free general directories:

We are most professional at directory submission service. We already completed more than 1000 sites submission. Slow submission to avoid google sandbox effect

8. Do follow blog commenting service:

Well do 500 comments on 250 do follow blogs (blog that dont have no-follow attribute) with keywords as a replacement for of name. So your site will be in superior position for particular keywords.

9. Not allowed on DP:

We'll **** your website on more than 100 high quality *** sites

10. Link building by wordpress theme sponsorship:

Well design and develop and custom wordpress theme related to your niche and releases it for free over 30 sites and forums with a encrypted footer link of your site.

So if 1000 people make use of that theme your site will get 1000 quality relevant back links.

11. .edu and .gov backlink building:

We have list of .edu and .gov site that accept external link. We will submit those links to your site and you may know that google like .edu and .gov backlinks very much.

12. High PR back links:

We have list of few high PR (PR7-PR8) links that allow external links. Well put forward your site to those sites too.

13. Link building by forum signature:

We'll place your site link on signature of many Search Engine friendly forums.

14. RSS feed submission:

We will tender your feed to 100 free RSS directories.

FAQ:

1. How long it'll be take to complete the service?

- It'll be taking 30-45 days to complete all the services.

2. How do I monitor your services?

- We send a status report every Friday with details of what we did last week to all our clients.

4. Do you have any guarantee?

- We have a 7 days money back policy. If you don't like our service in first 7 days just let us know we'll reimburse your money back.

5. is there any chance that google can penalized for all the service?

- Very slowly we do all the services to avoid google sandbox effect.

6. I have a question, how do I contact you?

Live chat support is available Just send a PM and ill give you contact details

How to get started:

Price: $450/site only

I'm ready to place an order how do I do this?

Sen me a pm ill send you payment details and any info i need from you

Jalpari, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  2. AirsoftGuns

AirsoftGuns Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price: $450/site only ?
    IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE !
    How many keywords included on google first page for your service?
    any review copy?

AirsoftGuns, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  3. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually it is really affordable for the immense amount of work involved, I am sorry if it is out of your budget though.. Let me know when it is more suitable

We do not guarantee first page results this is not professional as we do not own google and cannot possibly guarantee it unlike others who will take your money and tell you they will...

Review copies are at 25% off for the first 2 buyers, thanks.

Jalpari, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok so what keyword rankings have you produced that someone can verify?

Sem-Advance, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  5. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You will just have to contact me privately trough PM for those matters which involve any confidential client details.

As an example we got a client to Google page 1 results for the keyword: bored - which has immense competition

or check my other sales thread it has many positive reviews, thanks.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1338845

Jalpari, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  6. aditya89

aditya89 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had been lookng for something like this for quite some time now. and the OP
    was giving 25% off i bought the service a few days ago for a site. my ranking has gone thru the roof. i am page 1 on
    google for 1 important keyword and page 2-3 for most. and all this within a
    short time span.

thanks to the increased traffic my revenue has been steadily
    increasing! love jalpari and her team. thanks a lot. will definitely deal with
    you again

aditya89, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  7. JohnnyKeatth

JohnnyKeatth Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry for the late review. I bought jalpari's service 5 days ago for a site that wasn't doing too well over the past few months. i had been trying DIY SEO before that, but wasn't working too well. so I finally decided to hire someone professional to do it.

For the past 5 days my site ranking has been steadily increasing. I am not on page 1 yet for the most important keywords I wanted, but I am getting close. a lot of page 2 to page 4 results though, which has brought in a lot of traffic. revenue has gone up too. I found that I have lots of high quality backlinks now.

So to summarize, lots of traffic, great rankings, amazing work.

Thanks to jalpari and her team.

JohnnyKeatth, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  8. evildon

evildon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great Service offered 10/10
    I ordered this service on the beginning of this month and now i got the full report.
    I see a great increase in my traffic,as my site was new when ordered this pack and now i'm getting lots of geniune traffic quickly.
    I saw that the high pageank backlinks really helped me to get a quick start.Also the link building and other submissions really are of great value.
    I saw a great increase in the traffic from the first friday of the service itself.
    I got a great simple report(on each friday and a full report).It contains all the details of linkbuilding,backlinks and other submission.The report also had my sites keyword analysis,competitors and onpage SEO analaysis which really helped me to change my site tactics and helping me to come over my competitors.
    So now i have good traffic,good google position and earning handsome of revenue from it and also going strong with it.
    Also the support is super.He is always online so you can ask him if any doubts and also your work progress.
    So overall a great amazing work.
    I suggest everyone should try it for good traffic,google position and revenue for your site.
    Thanks

evildon, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  9. zacdavis

zacdavis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After using other services from Jalpari and her team, I decided to use this one as well, but this time for I website that basically wasn’t doing anything for me in a widely competitive niche. I didn’t even want to take the time to find my website in Google for any of its supposed keywords, because it would have been a complete waste. That was before, now; I’m sitting on page 3 in some very competitive keywords, and am extremely happy with the site.

My service is down now, but every Friday, I got reports on what was going on with my site, what they were doing to it, how it had progressed, and at first it was slow, but then it started to jump at the end once the ball got rolling. I got countless back links to my page, and even noticed a jump in RSS subscribers. This was by far the most comprehensive SEO service I have ever paid for and is well worth the high price tag. Heck, I’ve already made more than I paid them in sales after just a couple of weeks.

zacdavis, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  10. zacdavis

zacdavis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After using other services from Jalpari and her team, I decided to use this one as well, but this time for I website that basically wasn’t doing anything for me in a widely competitive niche. I didn’t even want to take the time to find my website in Google for any of its supposed keywords, because it would have been a complete waste. That was before, now; I’m sitting on page 3 in some very competitive keywords, and am extremely happy with the site.

My service is down now, but every Friday, I got reports on what was going on with my site, what they were doing to it, how it had progressed, and at first it was slow, but then it started to jump at the end once the ball got rolling. I got countless back links to my page, and even noticed a jump in RSS subscribers. This was by far the most comprehensive SEO service I have ever paid for and is well worth the high price tag. Heck, I’ve already made more than I paid them in sales after just a couple of weeks.

zacdavis, Jul 5, 2009 IP