1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bookmarking Demon Help!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by copybiz, May 4, 2009.

Is there anyone out there that is an expert at bookmarking demon? I am completely lost as to many of the ways to properly use this program. I would be willing to pay for some one on one support. Any help or comments appreciated.

Drew

copybiz, May 4, 2009 IP
  2. humanlinksubmitter

humanlinksubmitter Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have bookmarking demon too... what do you need to know about bookmarking demon? maybe I could help you.

humanlinksubmitter, May 29, 2009 IP
  3. samster7

samster7 Banned

Best Answers:
    Please send the details of problem you are facing so that we can help you...

samster7, May 29, 2009 IP
  4. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maybe he solved it himself - but i'd be interesting in seeing / solving other people problems with this software

Jackie_W, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  5. copybiz

copybiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry I have not replied. I have worked it out somewhat. I am really just trying to decide the best way to use the software and how to track the results. I can only find a couple of the links from the software with seo for firefox. Can anyone give some help with this?

Copybiz

copybiz, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  6. Hip Hydra

Hip Hydra Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I need similar help too.

What's the most effective way of creating the most backlinks?
    Add lots of pligg/scuttle sites with only a few profiles?
    Lots of profiles at high PR bookmarking sites?
    How do you determine how many of the links are sticking?

Thanks!

Hip Hydra, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  7. DianeS55

DianeS55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's see if I can help with these questions. The most effective way of creating the most backlinks with Bookmarking Demon is to create as many accounts as you have time to do, and submit only a few of your own urls in one run. Also, be sure to use the rss feed option in the settings of expert mode, to include urls that are not your own sites, so you don't get banned by the bookmarking website webmaster. That is one really nice feature of Bookmarking Demon.

It seems the high PR bookmarking sites must have hired people to study Bookmarking Demon and how it works and build their sites accordingly! Successful submissions to those high PR sites are diminishing in Bookmarking Demon, so these days it is best use of your time to submit manually at these websites.

There are many ways to check to see if your links are sticking. One free way is to plug your site into Yahoo site explorer. There it will list the backlinks pointing to your site.

These are all the kinds of questions I answer regularly in my customer service that I give to purchasers of my tested BMD bookmarking registration lists. Check out the site in the signature. I am running a Digital Point special of buy one list and get a second list for half off. Mention you found my site at Digital Point when you order, and let me know which list you want for free.

DianeS55, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  8. seo_expert84

seo_expert84 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please send the details of problem you are facing so that we can help you...

seo_expert84, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  9. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One thing i'm struggling with is setting up proxy servers in the connection settings :-(

Jackie_W, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  10. DianeS55

DianeS55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jackie,
    To add a list of proxies in Bookmarking Demon, go to expert mode, then preferences, then connection. Choose the radio button labelled "Let me define my own proxy server" and insert your list of proxies just below that.

The trick to this, I have found, is that you need to list the proxy server in exactly the way Edwin has designed for Bookmarking Demon. For example, here is one correct entry, and I just tested this proxy and it is alive today so use it!

67.69.254.249:80

You need the colon inserted before the port number (80) and don't put a space anywhere.

Hope that answers your question. If not, let me know... :)

Diane

DianeS55, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  11. DianeS55

DianeS55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Copybiz,
    Remember that a successful submission does not always mean a link. Some social bookmarking sites will not accept some of your submissions. It is really out of your control. The answer to this is to submit to as many bookmarking sites as you have time for, and I have had great success with Bookmarking Demon. It is definitely worth the money now that you can insert a custom list of bookmarking sites.

Yahoo site explorer will show you your backlinks. You should see the social bookmarking links in the list when you insert your website url.

Remember there is a time lag for links showing up. It really depends on the configuration set in place by the webmaster of the social bookmarking site. Some are instant approval, some are not. And if a webmaster thinks you are abusing the site by including too many tags in your submission, it is a simple matter for the webmaster to remove your previously approved links.

So tread lightly, submit only once a day, and only a few pages from one of your own websites. Use the rss feeds setting in Bookmarking Demon to contribute sites other than your own. I recommend no more than five tags per submission. More than that is being greedy in my opinion, and any webmaster would be justified in removing your links from his/her social bookmarking site.

Hope that answers your question... If not, let me know.
    Diane

DianeS55, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  12. paulsmith11

paulsmith11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I am also using the bookmarking demon tools as I have read all the reviews and all is right for example proxy, user accounts etc, as i do five sites in one day , I only accepts 33 bookmarks form 103 bookmarking sites how is it so I am facing a lot of problem please help me out for this....
    By Virectin

paulsmith11, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  13. amtranslate

amtranslate Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dianes55
    I have some troubles here with Bookmarking demon and i hope to help me Please
    1- first problem that I've faced When I create the account / Error because I need to update my version of BMD ( Your version is outdated) So i should update it to make the process goes successfully
    2. Ping Servers says Duplicate with red color what is that mean
    3. When I make book marking part the bookmarked is counting in red not in the green one but it should be green one
    Green one called added and red one called Bookmarked why?
    4. while bookmarking I got a yellow line says that Anti-bot Mechanism activated . Bookmarking is slowing down the submission what is that mean ?
    5. failed number increases but the success number is decreased or increase but not like failed for example ( Success 1 and failed is 4) why?
    6. The current decreases to 1 it is weird
    7. at Ping Process I found Fail to read is that because of my connection i don't know
    Please Help
    Any help will be appreciated :)

amtranslate, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  14. amtranslate

amtranslate Peon

Best Answers:
    another issue the report has wrong titles , URLs and pages why is that ???

amtranslate, Dec 11, 2011 IP