1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who wants to explode their article marketing efforts?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by marketinggallery, Apr 29, 2009.

If you're interested in article marketing, wouldn't you LOVE to know how to boost your current results by 200% 300% or 1000%?

My dear friend Jack has compiled the best list of article directories which will bring you More Traffic, More Clicks, More Money!

He has analyzed all the article directories and compiled essential data from the best of the best. You’d be surprised which directories ended up on his list. Of course, EzineArticles is at the top, but there are other directories which will bring you excellent traffic as a result.

His Ultimate Article Directory List will…

• Release massive amounts of traffic to your sites, all free of charge...

• Supercharge your article marketing efforts, so you aren't frustrated with little to no success...

• Saves hundreds of hours of your time, so you can spend it doing the things you love, not slaving away in front of a computer...

• Dramatically improve your results and add thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars to your bottom line...

• Feel more confident about your article marketing and ensure success with each and every article you write. You can hit a homerun every time you lift your pen.

Here is what’s in his Ultimate package…

• The Ultimate Article Marketing List containing 103 of the "Best of the Best" article sites...
    • "Article Research Hack" Video showing you how to make article writing simple, easy and fun...
    • "Article Data Mining 101" Video showing you exactly how I created this powerful list, so you know if a new site is worth submitting to in the future...
    • "How To Spin Articles" Training Video showing you exactly which tool I use, and the methods I use for maximum time efficiency...
    • Ultimate Article Automation training -- 15 videos that will show you exactly how to put article marketing on autopilot...
    • Sample automation files to get you started today with total article automation...
    • SEO Rank of each article directory listed in the Ultimate Article Marketing List... You'll know exactly how well any site can rank your article keywords...
    • Clickability Score, revealing just how well an article site draws traffic, based on clean design layout principles...
    • 30 days personal email support from Jack...have all your article marketing questions answered by a professional...
    • Traffic/Index Score, PR Related Links, Keyword URL, and Social Bookmarking info for all 103 sites that made the final cut...

This is by far the best resource for article marketing I have found.
    It’s a small price to pay for the Uber list.

Grab your Ultimate Article Directory List today.

:)

marketinggallery, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  2. kushrooms

kushrooms Banned

Best Answers:
    I'll review it if you want, pm me or post.

kushrooms, May 1, 2009 IP
  3. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you providing any reviews? I'll take one if so..

GuruCreation, May 1, 2009 IP
  4. Guitarnut

Guitarnut Peon

Best Answers:
    Folks you also must remember that there are many factors involved in article marketing. It's not just about the directories. You need to think about the title, the body, the conclusion, the resource box, the niche, the demand and the keywords. (Did I miss anything?)

Simply submitting your article to a handful of directories is not going to magically give you the results you desire. there's just more to it than that IMHO.

Guitarnut, May 1, 2009 IP