1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit Your Web Hosting Reviews

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by micksss, Apr 28, 2009.

CastIronHostingReview.com recently launched a new web hosting review submission system and are looking for your submissions.

The more webmaster feedback received the better so if you have an experience with a web hosting company please submit your web hosting review.

Sample Review Form
    [​IMG]

Click on the "Would you like to submit a web hosting review?" link to submit your review.

micksss, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  2. blichev

blichev Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitted my review for HostGator :)

blichev, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  3. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for taking the time blichey :)

micksss, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  4. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    micksss, May 29, 2009 IP
    melbel likes this.
  5. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I submitted my review of HostGator. Since I have SEO niche sites I didn't want to release the url. Thank you for the opportunity to do this. +Rep for you.

melbel, May 29, 2009 IP
    oneawesomeguy and micksss like this.
  6. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for submitting your review melbel :)

micksss, May 29, 2009 IP
  7. umair ahmed

umair ahmed Banned

Best Answers:
    that's nice work

umair ahmed, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  8. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you :) I'm glad you like the review system.

micksss, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  9. inspire_08

inspire_08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    glad to see it..

inspire_08, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  10. timepilot

timepilot Guest

Best Answers:
    I originally had free hosting from this company but all of a sudden he pulled the plug on free hosting. Chris stated "I closed the free hosting because some people were trying to hack and i didn't want them hacking paid hosting accounts." Ironically I saw a post on this forum for $15 for a year. To my surprise it was the same person who had pulled the plug on my free hosting. I contacted him by email and asked about purchasing hosting.

I purchased hosting by email and never agreed to any TOS because I never was on his hosting website. Meaning no terms where made available to me prior to buying hosting. Things were ok in the beginning then I noticed my site offline and his site offline. He stated "Yes the site is down this is due to a user trying to hack we have to run virus cheeks and upload all the back ups". I thought that's why he discontinued free hosting but as you can see that wasn't true.

I purchased hosting on 8/6/10 and on 8/22/10 I started having problems with my site being offline and his site offline. This started as ongoing problems such as not being able to open Cpanel, it wouldn't fully load and ftp would connect but wouldn't receive any files. Finally on 8/29/10 I had enough of this and emailed him and told him to cancel my hosting. He then stated "Sure, I will get on giving you a refund".

Then he tried pulling this on me by stating "Sorry but my I can't give you a refund, you would of had to agree to the Terms Of Service to sign up". If you read above I never agreed to any TOS even though all hosting companies have them. The reason as stated above I aquired my hosting by email and didn't purchase any hosting through his hosting website.I told him I'll post a review of his hosting on many websites and he stated "I don't make money from providing hosting it more personal hosting anyway, so feel free to do what you want to do". He expects me and you to believe he's providing hosting for free when he charges for it?:rolleyes:

Then he replied with this shocker "If it makes you feel better i'm only 13 and I will return your money when i get it, I have money but its not in my paypal". This is exactly what he stated on 8/30/10. Then on 8/31/10 he stated this "I have to buy a pre-paid visa gift card and i use that as to put money in to my paypal."

After that date I never heard anything from him so I emailed him on 9/05/10 and told him I'll give him until 9/17/10 to give me a refund or I'll contact Paypal. All I can say about Paypal don't waste your time with them because their policies allow a 13yr old who runs a hosting company for non profit so he says to get away with this b.s.:rolleyes:

I've notified Paypal this guy(Chris Maher) and is using these two email addresses. They are (chrismaher96 AT gmail.com) and (admin AT ur3host.co.cc). He's 13yrs old and charging for hosting service and isn't providing reliable service.

So all I can say about this guy he definitely isn't one of the good guys. By his actions he's too young and immature to be attempting to run a hosting company. Stay away from his fly by night hosting companies.;)

timepilot, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  11. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of Mystatichost.com. Thanks for the heads up timepilot.

micksss, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  12. timepilot

timepilot Guest

Best Answers:
    No problem! I forgot to mention but I will now his username on this forum is "ChristopherLeeMaher.Com". I hope this saves others the grief of doing business with a 13yr old non profit hosting owner who charges for hosting.:D

Btw I don't actually know if he's 13 that's what he replied in his emails to me. Who knows, he could of lied about that too. ;)

timepilot, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  13. timepilot

timepilot Guest

Best Answers:
    This guy thinks he's so swift by using his other Digital Point member name "MyStatichost".
    All I can say is buyer beware of this under age hosting non profit owner.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    timepilot, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  14. karan_ultimate

karan_ultimate Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up timepilot.

karan_ultimate, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  15. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    very good system u have developed.

Irfi0009, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  16. ezpay4me

ezpay4me Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best service in the hostin industery i have ever had at dollar2host

ezpay4me, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  17. ezpay4me

ezpay4me Active Member

Best Answers:
    but i have also tried hostgator and they do infact live up to their name but just not as good as dollar2hos in my opinion

ezpay4me, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  18. warkoy

warkoy Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't want to release the url

warkoy, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  19. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cool thanks so much for sharing your experience :)

micksss, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  20. rheyankaj

rheyankaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    error after trying to submit.

rheyankaj, Oct 6, 2011 IP