1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clarification Displaying other Adsense Publisher Code on Site

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by StrangeLife, Aug 28, 2006.

Earlier today I went to Google and asked about displaying other Adsense Ads associated with another Google AdSense publisher on my site.

Email i sent to Google:
    The Email response from Google
    From doing my research on DP I found out that you can display other users ads but you only allowed to display one set of ads on a page, so a banner rotation could be applied.

If you read the response from Google carefully, users have permission to display ads along with your partners ads on the same page:

:D

I thought I let people know about this as some might consider in having a partnership.
    Two or maybe Hundreds of people updating content on one site with shared revenue = $$$$ :)

StrangeLife, Aug 28, 2006 IP
  2. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We've implemented just that over at www.arscompendium.com and it's working out quite well :)

It's always nice to get a verification from google that what you're doing is legal

jeeplaw, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  3. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course thats possible as long as they are not showing on the same page. This is like a forum implement ing revenue sharing. There is no reason why sites couldn't do this as well.

qwestcommunications, Aug 29, 2006 IP