PHP Programmer needed ASAP $150 USD

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dbabineau, Apr 4, 2009.

Hi there,

I have a job that I need completed within 48 hours and should be easy enough for a knowleasgeable programmer.

Description
    ----------------

We are building a website that needs the following: blog, forum, shopping cart, photo gallery and members only area.

*Our host already has of applications for of all these (see below) that can be easily installed (I can even install these):

BLOG (WordPress 2.7.1, Geeklog 1.5.1, Lifetype 1.2.8, reBlog 1.3, Serendipity 1.3.1)

eCOMMERCE (BidWare free, Zen Cart 1.3.8)
    * OR can purchase Quick Shopping Cart with support through host

PHOTO GALLERY (Coppermine 1.4.19, 4Images 1.7.6, Gallery 2.3)

FORUM (phpBB 3.0.4, Simple Machines Forum 1.1.8, Vanilla Forum 1.1.4)

MEMBERSHIP (elgg 1.2 ?)
    *OR pay for seperate app like www.amember.com?

Job
    -----

Here's what I need from you:

1. Tell me which apps you prefer (and that will be user friendly enough for us to use on our own afterwards) so that either I can install them or that you will install. Especially need opinion regarding shopping cart as to whether a paid service with support would be better or if free options are good.

2. All apps need to be fitted for a common theme / skinned (CSS) - banner & navigation side panel already designed (PHP 5). Need it so that changing these just in one place will propogate changes on all pages.

3. Neeed a common login to access all apps (i.e. one login will will allow user to post in forum, post photos in gallery, access shopping cart and also access special "members-only" content (articles, etc.)

4. Login prompt needs to be on all pages

5. Everything "in working order" at end of project and rady to go

Next step
    --------------

Please PM if interested. I need this in 48 hours. Pay will be $150 USD via Paypal upon completion of "Job" listed above. Good iTrader strongly recommended.

Thanks,

PS - There will be future work occasionaly needed as well so someone interested in a longer-term realtionship prefered.

dbabineau, Apr 4, 2009 IP