1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Skoda Auto India threatens members of a popular automotive forum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ajayr, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi all,

Source: Team-BHP, a popular Indian automotive forum. Link to thread

Looks like Skoda India has lost it all. First, their dealers provide consistently bad service. Yes, they have even gone to the extent of replacing spares of their customers' cars with spurious ones, thereby putting their customers' lives in danger.

Internal e-mail circulated between Skoda and its dealers:
    Next, their mothership, Skoda Czech Republic completely washes its hands off the matter:

Then, Skoda India threatens members of Team-BHP with legal consequences for voicing their opinion:

The sole purpose of an internet forum is to allow its users to discuss freely. Skoda's statements threaten our freedom of expression.

I have vowed never to purchase any Skoda product. If you feel strongly about this, please pass on word to your friends and if possible also Digg this story:
    http://digg.com/business_finance/Skoda_Auto_sucks_threatens_users_describing_their_service

ajayr, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  2. jeewant_gupta_051275

jeewant_gupta_051275 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats gross...Thanx for sharing though

jeewant_gupta_051275, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  3. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with you... Say No to Skoda...

I only buy Japanese and Korean cars... :)

P.S. This could be a rare case. In most instances, the service is good. Their vehicles are good too...

EDIT:
    This info has been forwarded to all my contacts. You can get the original letter and proof on the page http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...car-consumer-court-car-not-returned-year.html

There are many pictures of changed parts as well... Very shocking indeed...

gauharjk, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  4. ajayr

ajayr Active Member

Best Answers:
    ajayr, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  5. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    This is a case in the courts, it should remain there. Courts have the rights to hear the truth and nothing but the truth. Forums do not have such prerogatives. I am sure Indian courts will be fair and that it will be unwise to discuss things on anyone else's perspectives. Thread closed.

wisdomtool, Apr 4, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.