1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WANTED TALENTED FREELANCE WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNERS for work

Discussion in 'Design' started by Vision4DVD, Apr 2, 2009.

We are looking for a freelance website and graphic designer with experience in professional web and graphic design to engage in unique projects for our clients.

* 3-year degree in Graphic Design is preferred
    * must possess strong conceptual and design skills
    * Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout and typography
    * Strong proficiency with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other design
    * High energy and a passion for effective design
    * Expert knowledge of digital design, print and production processes
    * Excellent communication and organizational skills; Ability to express ideas clearly, both written and graphically.
    * Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment with multiple strict and conflicting deadlines; highly organized with
    excellent project management skills and impeccable attention to
    * Portfolio review is required

Skills: graphic designer for things like business cards, flyers, brochures and newsletters, illustration, logo design, desktop publishing, banner design, web template design etc.
    Its essential that you have a good understanding of commercial printing design and technical requirements using pro aps like indesign, illustrator, quarkxpress, photoshop etc .

Additional bonus
    Flash designer
    Strong skill in flash intro, flash banners / header creation, flash website customization. Also, strong in Action Script, PHP integration.

Payments is on a project to project basis according to agreed amount or % commission.

We do require where applicable copyright, all source files and the signing of freelance or other agreement as well as a non-disclosure declaration in some cases. In all cases (including messages, emails etc) information we provide you with must be considered private and never shown to anyone else as the materials are copyright to ourselves and our associates.

We prefer providers from Philippines, Russia, India, Europe, US work is open to other locations
    Please contact via pm
    Area of expertise
    Name, location, time zone
    fixed fee per task quote or commission
    Quote "Finally" in your pm this tells us, you have read the requirements.

Thanks

Vision4DVD, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  2. royski

royski Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    Thanks for posting a job vacancy in freelance graphic designer.I am interested
    to apply for the job.
    I am Oliver Gamutan from Philippines,recently worked as a graphic artist here in local jewelry and metal arts company.
    My task are making custom jewelry design layout,logo design,metal arts design,nameplates,pins,badges,and others.I am proficient in several graphic design software such as,adobe illustrator,photoshop,autocad,gimp.
    I will send you a sample of my finished work as you reply my mail.
    Yours truly
    Oliver Gamutan

royski, Dec 3, 2010 IP